NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction | IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction | India tour of New Zealand 2020 | 2nd T20I | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
NZ vs IND, 2nd T20I, India tour of New Zealand 2020
Eden Park, Auckland
Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:20 PM
In the India tour of New Zealand 2020, we have New Zealand squaring off against India at Eden Park, Auckland.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Preview
In India tour of New Zealand 2020, both the teams have been scheduled to face each other for three test matches, three One Day International matches and five Twenty20 International matches. They have already played first T20I and heading forward to the second T20I on Sunday. In the recently played first T20I match, IND has won the match against NZ by 6 wickets. In the first innings of the match, NZ has scored 203 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of five wickets.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction
In the second innings of the match, IND has managed to reach the target and has scored 204 runs out of 114 balls, with six balls and six wickets left to spare. IND has started off the tournament with a victory, on the contrary, NZ did not turn out pretty well. SO, NZ must prepare well for the forthcoming matches. The winner of this match will decide the winner of the three-match T20I series.
- Key players of NZ are Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner and Tim Southee.
- Colin de Grandhomme, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 248 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 153.08.
- Ross Taylor, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 274 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 139.79.
- Mitchell Santner has taken 18 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.86.
- Tim Southee has taken 8 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.02.
- Key players of IND are KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- KL Rahul, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 394 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 148.67.
- Virat Kohli, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 293 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 165.53.
- Washington Sundar has taken 6 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.56.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has taken 7 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 8.92.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 168 & 149
Highest & Lowest Total: 245/5 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ & 107/10 (14.5 Ov) by NZ vs RSA
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 245/5 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ & 165/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs NZ
NZ vs IND - Team Squad
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Tim Seifert (wk), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Scott Kuggeleijn, Hamish Bennett
India: Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wk), Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Dube
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.