NZ-50 vs ZIM-50 Dream11 Prediction | ZIM-50 vs NZ-50 Dream11 Prediction | Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020 | 15th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
NZ-50 vs ZIM-50, 15th Match, Division A, Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020 01:45 PM
In the Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020, we have New Zealand Over-50s squaring off against Zimbabwe Over-50s at Cape Town.
ZIM-50 vs NZ-50 Dream11 Preview
In Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020, New Zealand over-50s will be squared off against Zimbabwe over-50s in Division A for the 15th match of the tournament. NZ-50 has taken the second position in Division A standings with 4 points scored in their account. So far they have played 2 matches and won both the matches. In the first match, they defeated the team West Indies over-50s by 36 runs. And in the next match, they defeated the team Canada over-50s by the huge run differences of 98 runs. In which, NZ-50 scored 157 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While the opponent team got all out in the over of 32.4 with the low scores of 59 runs. NZ-50 has the winning streak of two. They have been playing well in this tournament which they have to keep up, to take the top position in the standings.
NZ-50 vs ZIM-50 Dream11 Prediction
Whereas, Zimbabwe over-50s has taken the fourth position in the Division A standings with 2 points scored in their account. So far they have played 2 matches in which they have won one match and lost one match. After they lost their first match to Australia over-50s by 6 wickets, they took to win in the next match against Sri Lanka over-50s by 9 runs. In the last match, ZIM-50 opted to bat first and scored 207 runs in 42.5 overs with all out. While the opponent team scored 198 runs in 44.3 overs with all out. ZIM-50 has a winning streak of one. They should try to win this match to move forward in the standings.
New Zealand Over-50s
- Key players for NZ-50 are RG Petrie, A Dale, AJ Nuttall, and N Ronaldson.
- RG Petrie has played 2 matches and scored 70 runs with the strike rate of 55.55.
- A Dale has played 2 matches and scored 68 runs with the strike rate of 58.62.
- AJ Nuttall has played 2 matches and taken out 6 wickets with an economy of 1.35.
- N Ronaldson has played 2 matches and taken out 6 wickets with an economy of 2.14.
- Key players for ZIM-50 are CN Evans, M Van Staden and AP Walton.
- CN Evans has played 2 matches and scored 66 runs with the strike rate of 58.40.
- M Van Staden has played 2 matches and scored 54 runs with the strike rate of 62.79. Additionally, he has taken 4 wickets with an economy of 3.81.
- AP Walton has played 2 matches and taken out 3 wickets with an economy of 4.04.
NZ-50 vs ZIM-50 - Team Squad
New Zealand Over-50s: Mason Robinson, Bert Horner, Andrew Hore, Neil Ronaldson, Dean Read, John Garry, Kelvin Scott, Martin Pennefather, Adrian Dale, Richard Petrie, Jon Cleland, Dean Busch, David Leonard, Dean Askew, Stephen Hewson, Andrew Nuttall, Glen White
Zimbabwe Over-50s: Eddo Brandes, Darrell Goodwin, Craig Evans, Chris James, Sean Edwards, Mark Burmester, Tim Bartlett, Rory Mcwade, Wayne Parham, Kenyon Ziehl, Andrew Walton, Brian Goodwin, Garry Spence, Mike Van Staden, John Jameson, Greg Mcdonald
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.