NMG vs TST Dream11 Prediction | TST vs NMG Dream11 Prediction | Mzansi Super League 2019 | 23rd Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Mzansi Super League 2019, we have Nelson Mandela Bay Giants squaring off against Tshwane Spartans at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth.
TST vs NMG Dream11 Preview
In Mzansi Super League 2019, Nelson Mandela Bay Giants has obtained the 2nd place in the points table with 19 points. So far they have played 7 matches with 4 wins, 2 losses and 1 match were abandoned due to rain. After the hat-trick wins, they lost to Paarl Rocks and Durban Heat in the last 2 matches by 31 runs and 6 wickets respectively. So the losing streak of the team is 2. They should try to bring back the past them to move ahead in the tournament. They must try to win this match in order to break the 2 losing streaks.
NMG vs TST Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Tshwane Spartans have obtained the 3rd place in the points table with 19 points. So far they have played 6 matches with 3 wins and 3 match was abandoned due to rain. Their last 2 matches were decent victories against the teams Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks by 20 runs and 8 wickets respectively. So the winning streak of the team is 2. If they maintain the same form, then they can win the upcoming matches with ease. And the first meeting between NMG and TST ended in no result due to the interference of rain. So let’s see how their second meeting will be.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Key players for NMG are JJ Smuts, Ben Dunk, Imran Tahir, and Junior Dala.
- JJ Smuts has played 10 matches and scored 304 runs with an average of 43.42.
- Ben Dunk has played 7 matches and scored 179 runs with an average of 35.80.
- Imran Tahir has played 9 matches and taken out 11 wickets with the economy of 6.06.
- Junior Dala has played 9 matches and scored 11 wickets with the economy of 10.26.
- Key players for TST are AB de Villiers, Dean Elgar, Morne Morkel, and Lutho Sipamla.
- AB de Villiers has played 9 matches and scored 287 runs with an average of 47.83.
- Dean Elgar has played 8 matches and scored 220 runs with an average of 36.66
- Morne Morkel has played 5 matches and taken out 8 wickets with the economy of5.74.
- Lutho Sipamla has played 9 matches and scored 8 wickets with the economy of 8.95.