NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | KBFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
NEUFC vs KBFC, Hero Indian Super League
Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium
Friday, February 26, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have NorthEast United FC squaring off against Kerala Blasters FC at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium.
NorthEast United FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) will be faced off against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) for the 107th match of the league. NEUFC vs KBFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the 20th match for KBFC in ISL – 2020-21. KBFC holds the tenth position in the league standings, with 17 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 8 matches and lost 8 matches. The total goals for the team are 23 and against the team are 34. In the last match, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on Feb 21st, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 16th, in which KBFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 4 goals, which ended in a defeat for KBFC. Their losing streak is 8 and winning streak is 3. Their form in the last 5 matches is D L D L L. KBFC, being at the bottom second position in ISL 2020-21 points table – They should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). It will be the 20th match for NEUFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the fourth position in the league standings, with 30 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 7 matches, tied 9 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 29 and against the team are 25. In the last match, they played against the team SC East Bengal (SCEB) on Feb 23rd, in which NEUFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for NEUFC.
Before this success, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on Feb 18th, in which both the teams have managed to score 3 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their form in the last 5 matches is W D W D D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) – Key Players
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) – Key Players
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. He has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. Hooper has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
NEUFC vs KBFC – Recent Form
NorthEast United FC: W D W D D
Kerala Blasters FC: D L D L L
NEUFC vs KBFC – Team Squad
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC): Idrissa Sylla, Kwesi Appiah, Deshorn Brown, V.P. Suhair, Dipu Mirdha, Imran Khan, Khassa Camara, Federico Gallego, Luís Machado, Lalengmawia Lalengmawia, Ninthoinganba Meetei, PM Britto, Rochharzela, Mashoor Shereef Thangalakath, Pragyan Sundar Gogoi, Imran Khan, Fanai Lalrempuia, Rochharzela, Benjamin Lambot, Dylan Fox, Ashutosh Mehta, Gurjinder Kumar, Robert Lalthlamuana, Provat Lakra, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Wayne Vaz, Nabin Rabha, Subhasish Roy Chowdhary, Gurmeet Singh, Sanjiban Ghosh, Nikhil Deka
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC): Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Yendrembam Meitei, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper, Rahul KP
NEUFC vs KBFC – Probable Playing 11
NorthEast United FC: Dylan Fox, Federico Gallego, Luis Machado, Khassa Camara, Subhasish Roy, Mashoor Shereef, Ashutosh Mehta, Benjamin Lambot, VP Suhair, Lalengmawia, Idrissa Sylla, Deshorn Brown
Kerala Blasters FC: Albino Gomes, Costa Nhamoinesu, Jeakson Thounaojam, Jessel Carneiro, Sandeep Singh, Vicente Gómez, Juande, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul Kannoly , Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
NEUFC vs KBFC – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 and they managed to draw the match. But, the analytics shows that NorthEast United FC has clear supremacy over Kerala Blasters FC. NEUFC-team, every year there have been changes to their coaching staff and playing staff, which leads to a less settled side. Even in the goal-scoring department they didn’t look that good as they scored only 16 goals throughout the season. So, they will need to improve all over the pitch to find success. But, they had a main key player Subhashish Roy, who has made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many matches in the last season. They had a new signing of 2 overseas strikers Idrissa Sylla and Kwesi Appiah. So, they will expect to see more goals scored compared to last season.
On the other hand, KBFC-team, top goalscorer Bartholomew Ogbeche were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for KBFC team. But, KBFC-team has arrival of an experienced head-coach Kibu Vicuna and the other signings of some talents players like Gary Hooper, Bakery Kone, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul KP and Seityasen Singh will be the advantage for their team. It’s a team with good all-round strength. But they have several players who are playing for the club for the first time. TP Rehenesh, the experienced goalkeeper, has also left the side and now they have the likes of Bilal Khan, Albino Gomes, Prabhsukhan Singh Gill and Muheet Khan. They are talented but lack match experience and that can backfire at times. So far, NEUFC-team has a decent goal scoring with 29 goals in 19 matches. So, we expect NEUFC to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.