NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | ATKMB vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
NEUFC vs ATKMB, Hero Indian super League
Saturday, March 06, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian super League 2021, we have NorthEast United FC squaring off against ATK Mohun Bagan at GMC Stadium.
NorthEast United FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League, Semifinals – 2020-21, NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) will be faced off against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB). It is a second semi-final match of the league and first-leg match. Today match prediction will be for the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB). ATKMB holds the second position in the league standings, with 40 points in their account. So far, they played total of 20 matches in ISL, Regular Season-2020-21, in which they have won 12 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The total goals for the team are 28 and against the team are 15. In the last match, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on Feb 28th, in which ATKMB has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for ATKMB. Before this failure, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 22nd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their form in the last 5 matches is L D W W W. Unlike the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches of semi-final matches, in order to move final round in the Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this semi-final first-leg match or not.
NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). NEUFC holds the third position in the league standings, with 33 points in their account. So far, they played total of 20 matches, in which they have won 8 matches, tied 9 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 31 and against the team are 25. In the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on Feb 26th, in which NEUFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for NEUFC. Before this success, they played against the team SC East Bengal (SCEB) on Feb 23rd, in which NEUFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for NEUFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is W W D W D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches of semi-final matches, in order to move final round in the Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this semi-final first-leg match or not.
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) – Key Players
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) – Key Players
- Sandesh Jhingan, who is a defender player. He is the highest-paid player in the league. In the previous season, due to an unfortunate injury missing his entirety. With his excellent game-reading ability, a knack for making clutch clearances and willingness to play out from the back.
- Tiri, who is a defender player. He and Sandesh Jhingan will play an important role in the defence. In fact, he has been transferred to ATK Mohun Bagan three times in the past and was an integral part of the Jamshedpur FC defence from 2017-2019 where he made over 50 appearances for the club.
- Roy Krishna, who is a forward player. He was the joint golden boot winner last season with 15 goals. Whichever team, he plays for and manages to score an amazing number of goals. His impressive performances along with leadership abilities propelled ATK to their third ISL title last season.
- David Williams, who is a forward player. He is an expert, when it comes to finishing chances. Without doubt Roy Krishna along with David Williams will be the key for the Kolkata side.
- Michael Soosairaj, who is a defensive midfielder. He is Indian football’s rising star and also, he played for Jamshedpur FC and Chennaiyin FC in the ISL leagues. He has scored 3 goals and 20 appearances in the league. He will be joined in midfield by the likes of Pronay Halder and new signing Bradden Inman.
NEUFC vs ATKMB – Recent Form
NorthEast United FC: W W D W D
ATK Mohun Bagan: L D W W W
NEUFC vs ATKMB – Team Squad
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC): Idrissa Sylla, Kwesi Appiah, Deshorn Brown, V.P. Suhair, Dipu Mirdha, Imran Khan, Khassa Camara, Federico Gallego, Luís Machado, Lalengmawia Lalengmawia, Ninthoinganba Meetei, PM Britto, Rochharzela, Mashoor Shereef Thangalakath, Pragyan Sundar Gogoi, Imran Khan, Fanai Lalrempuia, Rochharzela, Benjamin Lambot, Dylan Fox, Ashutosh Mehta, Gurjinder Kumar, Robert Lalthlamuana, Provat Lakra, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Wayne Vaz, Nabin Rabha, Subhasish Roy Chowdhary, Gurmeet Singh, Sanjiban Ghosh, Nikhil Deka
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB): Roy Krishna, David Williams, Edu Garcia, Bradden Inman, Jobby Justin, Manvir Singh, Fardin Ali Molla, Michael Soosairaj, Javi Hernández, Komal Thatal, Prabir Das, Carl McHugh, Nongdamba Naorem, Jayesh Rane, Pronay Halder, Sheikh Sahil, Michael Regin, Glan Martins, Ningombam Engson Singh, Sandesh Jhingan, Pritam Kotal, Tiri, Subashish Bose, Sumit Rathi, John Johnson, Salam Singh, Boris Thangjam, Arindam Bhattacharya, Avilash Paul, Arsh Anwer Shaikh, Aryan Niraj Lamba, Avilash Paul
NEUFC vs ATKMB – Probable Playing 11
NorthEast United FC: Benjamin Lambot, Fedrico Gallego, Khassa Camara, Luis Machado, Gurmeet Singh, Lalengmawia, Idrissa Sylla, Ashutosh Mehta, Idrissa Sylla, Subhasish Roy, Mashoor Shereef Thankgalakath
ATK Mohun Bagan: Arindam Bhattacharya, Tiri, Sandesh Jhingan, Pritam Kotal, Prabir Das, Carl McHugh, Edu Garcia, Roy Krishna, David Williams, Manvir Singh, Salam Ranjan Singh
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
NEUFC vs ATKMB – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that ATK Mohun Bagan FC has clear supremacy over NorthEast United FC. NEUFC-team, every year there have been changes to their coaching staff and playing staff, which leads to a less settled side. Even in the goal-scoring department they didn’t look that good as they scored only 16 goals throughout the season. So, they will need to improve all over the pitch to find success. But, they had a main key player Subhashish Roy, who has made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many matches in the last season. They had a new signing of 2 overseas strikers Idrissa Sylla and Kwesi Appiah. So, they will expect to see more goals scored compared to last season. So far, NEUFC-team had a decent goal-scoring with 31 goals in 20 matches. On the other hand, ATK is the most successful ISL team having won the ISL title three-times. Moreover ATK’s merger with Mohun Bagan should be a boost to the club. The squad is almost similar to last year’s winning team and it will be led by last-editions ISL-winning coach as well. ATKMB boast of a strong team likes of Tiri, Sandesh Jhinghan and Subhasish Bose joining the side, the team has been made even stronger. ATK may once again be over reliant on their attacking pair of Roy Krishna and David Williams and any injury to the duo may put the side in trouble. Apart from that, ATK don’t have too many issues on the playing field. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 & 2, in which ATKMB-team has won the match in round-1 by scoring 2:0 goals and NEUFC-team has won the match in round-2 by scoring 2:1 goals. So, the former champions will once again be the favourites for the upcoming season and will be a strong contender to pick up their fourth ISL title. So, we expect ATKMB to win this semi-final first-leg match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.