NED vs NIR Dream11 Prediction | NIR vs NED Dream11 Prediction | European Championship Qualifying 2020 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the European Championship Qualifying 2020, we have Netherlands squaring off against Northern Ireland at De Kuip, Netherlands.
NIR vs NED Dream11 Preview
The Netherlands have played 10 times in the last year. They have 5 wins; 3 draws; and 2 losses. This gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 50%-30%-20%. On average they have scored 2.4 goals when playing at home in this period. They have conceded 0.8. They are averaging 2.3 goals per game in their most recent ten matches. At this time they have a win rate of 50%. Of these ten games, 5 of them have seen both sides score. There have been 6 matches with over 2.5 goals.
NED vs NIR Dream11 Prediction
There have been 10 matches played by Northern Ireland in the last year. They have 5 wins; 1 draw; and 4 losses. In percentage terms, they have won 50%, drawn 10%, and lost 40% of their recent matches
Head to Head Records
The Netherlands played Northern Ireland in 2012. It was a Friendly International match. The winners after 90 minutes were the Netherlands with a final score of 6-0. Note that this is also the only time these two sides have met in the last ten years.
- Key players for the Netherlands are Memphis Depay, Matthijs de Ligt, and Virgil van Dijk.
- The 25 years Netherlands Forwarder Memphis Depay has played 4 games and has scored 4 goals which were the key moments in NED’s winning games.
- The 20 years Defender Matthijs de Ligt has played 4 matches and scored 3 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 28 years Midfielder Ryan Babel has played 4 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game
- Key players for Northern Ireland are Josh Magennis and Paddy McNair.
- The 29 years old Forwarder Northern Ireland Konstantin Vassiljev has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 24 years old Paddy McNair the Defender has played 5 games and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of NIR.