NED vs NIR Dream11 Prediction | NIR vs NED Dream11 Prediction | Netherlands vs Northern Ireland Dream11 Prediction | Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Dream11 Prediction | European Championship Qualifying 2020 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
NED vs NIR, Group Stage, European Championship Qualifying 2020
Friday, October 11, 2019 12:15 AM
In the European Championship Qualifying 2020, we have Netherlands squaring off against Northern Ireland at De Kuip, Netherlands.
NIR vs NED Dream11 Preview
The Netherlands have played 10 times in the last year. They have 5 wins; 3 draws; and 2 losses. This gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 50%-30%-20%. On average they have scored 2.4 goals when playing at home in this period. They have conceded 0.8. They are averaging 2.3 goals per game in their most recent ten matches. At this time they have a win rate of 50%. Of these ten games, 5 of them have seen both sides score. There have been 6 matches with over 2.5 goals.
NED vs NIR Dream11 Prediction
There have been 10 matches played by Northern Ireland in the last year. They have 5 wins; 1 draw; and 4 losses. In percentage terms, they have won 50%, drawn 10%, and lost 40% of their recent matches
Head to Head Records
The Netherlands played Northern Ireland in 2012. It was a Friendly International match. The winners after 90 minutes were the Netherlands with a final score of 6-0. Note that this is also the only time these two sides have met in the last ten years.
- Key players for the Netherlands are Memphis Depay, Matthijs de Ligt, and Virgil van Dijk.
- The 25 years Netherlands Forwarder Memphis Depay has played 4 games and has scored 4 goals which were the key moments in NED’s winning games.
- The 20 years Defender Matthijs de Ligt has played 4 matches and scored 3 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 28 years Midfielder Ryan Babel has played 4 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game
- Key players for Northern Ireland are Josh Magennis and Paddy McNair.
- The 29 years old Forwarder Northern Ireland Konstantin Vassiljev has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 24 years old Paddy McNair the Defender has played 5 games and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of NIR.
NED vs NIR - Team Squad
Netherlands: Kenneth Vermeer, Marco Bizot, Jasper Cillessen, Daley Blind, Patrick van Aanholt, Virgil van Dijk, Joël Veltman, Matthijs de Ligt, Ryan Babel, Georginio Wijnaldum, Kevin Strootman, Quincy Promes, Marten de Roon, Steven Berghuis, Nathan Aké, Denzel Dumfries, Donny van de Beek, Frenkie de Jong, Luuk de Jong, Memphis Depay, Steven Bergwijn, Donyell Malen
Northern Ireland: Michael McGovern, Trevor Carson, Bailey Peacock-Farrell, Jonny Evans, Craig Cathcart, Tom Flanagan, Conor McLaughlin, George Saville, Liam Donnelly, Paddy McNair, Michael Smith, Niall McGinn, Corry Evans, Shane Ferguson, Stuart Dallas, Steven Davis, Jordan Thompson, Kyle Lafferty, Josh Magennis, Liam Boyce, Gavin Whyte, Shayne Lavery
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.