MWR vs RAN Dream11 Prediction | RAN vs MWR Dream11 Prediction | Pro50 Championship 2020 | 12th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MWR vs RAN, 12th Match, Pro50 Championship 2020
Harare Sports Club
Friday, February 14, 2020 01:00 PM
In the Pro 50 Championship 2020, we have Mid West Rhinos squaring off against Rangers at Harare Sports Club, Zimbabwe.
RAN vs MWR Dream11 Preview
In Pro50 Championship 2020, Mid West Rhinos has been positioned at the bottom first place in the tournament standings. In the total of 3 matches played, MWR has faced failures in all the three matches. MWR has not scored any points for the team. In the last match, played against Matabeleland Tuskers, TUSK has won the game by 49 runs. In the first innings of the match, TUSK has scored 161 runs out of 248 balls, with no wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, MWR has struggled to score only 112 runs out of 181 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. MWR, being at the fifth position, must improve in their performance, so that they could take its first victory of the tournament.
MWR vs RAN Dream11 Prediction
Rangers takes the fourth position in the Pro50 Championship points table of 2019-2020. RAN has participated in 4 matches, out of which RAN been defeated in three matches and another match has been ended with no result. RAN has scored one point in their account. In the recently played match against Mountaineers, the match has been abandoned without no ball being bowled, which helped RAN in scoring their first point of the tournament. Previous to this match, RAN has faced off against Mashonaland Eagle, ME has won the game by 111 runs. In the first innings played, ME has scored 252 runs out of 216 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, RAN has struggled to score only 141 runs out of 192 balls, with no wickets left to spare. RAN should try harder to take their first victory, in this tournament.
Mid West Rhinos
- Key players of MWR are PS Masvaure, PJ Moor, CT Mumba and TS Chisoro.
- PS Masvaure, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 108 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 97.29.
- PJ Moor, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 74 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 71.15.
- CT Mumba has taken 8 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 5.66.
- TS Chisoro has taken 4 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 3.72.
- Key players of RAN are J Campbell, BRM Taylor, K Macheka and CK Tshuma.
- J Campbell, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 92 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 71.87.
- BRM Taylor, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 59 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 98.33.
- K Macheka has taken 3 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 6.70.
- CK Tshuma has taken 3 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 6.00.
MWR vs RAN – Team Squad
Mid West Rhinos: Nyasha Mayavo, Peter Moor, Tarisai Musakanda, Prince Masvaure, Remembrance Nyathi, Neville Madziva, Trevor Chibvongodze, Tendai Chisoro, Brandon Mavuta, Carl Mumba, Tatara Chingwara
Rangers: Alvin Chiradza, Daniel Zvidzai, Brendan Taylor, Johnathan Campbell, Clive Imbayago, Tanunurwa Makoni, Marshal Takodza, Clive Chitumba, Brian Mudzinganyama, Manson Chikowero, Charlton Tshuma, Davis Murwendo, Kudakwashe Macheka
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.