MUN vs NEW Dream11 Prediction | NEW vs MUN Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the English Premier League, we have Manchester United squaring off against Newcastle United at James’ Park, UK.
NEW vs MUN Dream11 Preview
Manchester United has 9 points in the Premier League, putting them in 10th position. There are a total of 57 matches played by this side over the course of the last year. They have 29 wins; 13 draws; and 15 losses. Therefore, Manchester United have won 50%, drawn 22%, and lost 26% of their recent matches. Across all competitions, they are averaging 1.5 goals per game in their most recent ten matches and this has led to their current win rate of 50%. The frequency of matches in which both Manchester United and their opposition have scored is 6 out of the ten. There have been 4 matches with three goals or more. And they have scored at least once in each of their last 12 matches.
MUN vs NEW Dream11 Prediction
At the moment, Newcastle United has 5 points in the Premier League, putting them in 19th place. Looking over the last year, they have played 48 matches. They have 16 wins; 13 draws; and 19 losses. This gives Newcastle United a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 33%-27%-39%. Across all formats, they are averaging 1.0 goal per game in their most recent ten matches and in this time they have a win rate of 30%. Regarding the BTTS count, 6 of these games are matches where both teams have scored and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored in 5 games over this same period.
Head to Head Records
- In the most recent head-to-head, Newcastle United played Manchester United in January; it was a Premier League fixture. The winners on the day were Manchester United with a score of 0-2.
- Reviewing the last decade, these sides have gone head-to-head 17 times. Newcastle United has won in 3 of these match-ups. Manchester United has won 10 times. There have been 4 draws.
- Key players for Manchester United are Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Daniel James.
- The 21 years Forward Marcus Rashford has played 7 games for SS and has scored 3 goals which were the key moments in MUN’s winning games.
- The 21 years old Midfielder Daniel James has played 7 matches and scored 3 goals.
- The 23 years old Midfielder Anthony Martial has played 3 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 27-year-old Midfielder Joelinton was played 7 matches and score 1 point.
- The 27-year-old Fabian Schär has Defender was played 7 matches and score 1 point.
- The 25-year-old Netherland Defender Jetro Willems was played 4 matches with 1 point.