MUL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction | LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction | Pakistan Super League 2020 | 29th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MUL vs LAH, 29th Match, Pakistan Super League 2020
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Sunday, March 15, 2020 02:30 PM
In the Pakistan Super League 2020, we have Multan Sultans squaring off against Lahore Qalandars at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
LAH vs MUL Dream11 Preview
In Pakistan Super League 2019-2020, Multan Sultans has been placed at the first position in the league standings. In the total of eight matches played, MUL has succeeded in five matches, defeated in one match and drawn in two matches. MUL has scored twelve points for the team. In the last match, MUL has suppised to play against Quetta Gladiators, but the match was abandoned. Prior to this match, when played against Islamabad United, MUL has won the match by nine wickets. In the first innings of the match, ISL has scored 91 runs out of 54 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. In the second innings of the match, MUL has managed to reach the target and has scored 94 runs out of 40 balls, with nine wickets and 14 balls left to spare. MUL with same effort, can reach the final play-off of the tournament.
MUL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction
Lahore Qalandars takes the fourth place in the Pakistan Super League points table of 2020. LAH has participated in the total of nine matches so far, out of which LAH has faced victories in four matches, faced failures in five matches. LAH has scored eight points in their account. In the last match played against Karachi Kings, KAR has won the game by ten wickets. In the first innings of the match, LAH has scored 150 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of five wickets. In the second innings of the match, KAR has managed to reach the target and has scored 151 runs out of 103 balls, with ten wickets and 17 balls left to spare. LAH must try really hard to perform well in the forthcoming matches, in order to move forward in the points table.
- Key players of MUL are Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Ilyas, and Imran Tahir.
- Shan Masood, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 232 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 132.57.
- Rilee Rossouw, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 196 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 147.36.
- Imran Tahir has taken 10 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 7.42.
- Mohammad Ilyas has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 9.31.
- Key players of LAH are Ben Dunk, Sohail Akhtar, Shaheen Afridi, and Samit Patel.
- Ben Dunk, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 266 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 186.01.
- Sohail Akhtar, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 257 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 130.45.
- Shaheen Afridi has taken 11 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.19.
- Samit Patel has taken 9 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.77.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 161 & 143
Highest & Lowest Total: 197/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WXI & 101/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 176/8 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM & 126/7 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
MUL vs LAH – Team Squad
Multan Sultans: Shahid Afridi, Ravi Bopara, Sohail Tanvir, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Imran Tahir, Moeen Ali, Wayne Madsen, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Usman Qadir, Bilawal Bhatti, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Rohail Nazir (wk), Ali Shafiq, Zeeshan Ashraf
Lahore Qalandars: Salman Butt, Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dane Vilas, Ben Dunk (wk), Jaahid Ali, David Wiese, Usman Shinwari, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Salman Irshad, Haris Rauf, Maaz Khan, Dilbar Hussain, Muhammad Faizan, Raja Farzan
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.