MT vs MWR Dream11 Prediction | MWR vs MT Dream11 Prediction | Pro50 Championship 2020 | 10th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MT vs MWR, 10th Match, Pro50 Championship 2020
Harare Sports Club
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 01:00 PM
In the Pro50 Championship 2020 we have Matabeleland Tuskers squaring off against Mid West Rhinos at Harare Sports Club.
MWR vs MT Dream11 Preview
In Pro50 Championship 2020, we have Matabeleland Tuskers and Mid West Rhinos for the 10th match of the tournament. In which, Matabeleland Tuskers has topped the points table with 7 points scored in their account. So far they have played 3 matches in which they have won all the 3 matches. They are yet to lose the first match in the tournament. They have 3 consecutive wins against the teams' Rangers twice and Mountaineers once by 8, 8 and 9 wickets respectively. In the last match, the opponent team batted first and scored 181 runs for the fall of 6 wickets. While MT scored 182 runs for the fall of one wicket in 21.4 overs. They have given good performances in the matches played so far, they have to keep up the same strength to retain the top position in the standings.
MT vs MWR Dream11 Prediction
Whereas, Mid West Rhinos has taken the second bottom position in the points table with zero points. So far they have played one match and lost the one. They are yet to take the first win in the tournament. In the past match, they played against the team Mashonaland Eagles and lost by 9 wickets with 47 balls remaining using the D/L method. MWR opted to bat first and scored 141 runs for the fall of 7 wickets in 25 overs (match reduced to 25 overs per side). While the opponent team scored 143 runs for the fall of one wicket in 17.1 overs. Now, it is the second match for MWR. They should try to play well in this match to take their first win. Let's see whether they try to compensate for their previous loss or not.
- Key players for MT are BB Chari, SC Williams, and CB Mpofu.
- BB Chari has played 3 matches and scored 153 runs with the strike rate of 120.47.
- SC Williams has played 3 matches and scored 112 runs with the strike rate of 100.00. Additionally, he has taken 9 wickets with an economy of 4.58.
- CB Mpofu has played 3 matches and taken out 5 wickets with an economy of 5.34.
Mid West Rhinos
- Key players for MWR are TK Musakanda, PJ Moor and T Chingwara.
- TK Musakanda has played 2 matches and scored 40 runs in an innings, with the strike rate of 108.10.
- PJ Moor has played 2 matches and scored 20 runs in an innings, with the strike rate of 71.42.
- T Chingwara has played two matches and taken out one wicket in an innings, with an economy of 6.66.
MT vs MWR - Team Squad
Matabeleland Tuskers: Cunningham Ncube, Craig Ervine, Brian Chari, Nkosana Mpofu, Aarsh Jha, Charles Kunje, Sean Williams, Ernest Masuku, Chris Mpofu, Luke Jonggwe, Ainsley Ndlovu, Sheunopa Musekwa
Mid West Rhinos: Nyasha Mayavo, Peter Moor, Tarisai Musakanda, Prince Masvaure, Remembrance Nyathi, Neville Madziva, Trevor Chibvongodze, Tendai Chisoro, Brandon Mavuta, Carl Mumba, Tatara Chingwara
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.