MIN vs DEN Dream11 Prediction | DEN vs MIN Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Minnesota Timberwolves squaring off against Denver Nuggets at Target Center Minneapolis, MN.
DEN vs MIN Dream11 Preview
In NBA regular season 2019/2020, Minnesota Timberwolves takes the eighth place in the western conference of the tournament. So far, they have played 8 matches, in which they have won 5 matches and lost 3 out of it. MIN has got .625 as their winning percentage. MIN’s last match was with Golden State Warriors, in which the former won the game by scoring 125-119. The journey of T.Wolves in last five games is L W L L W. So it is a little unpredictable about their win-lose strategy in the forthcoming match. Russell has recovered from a sprain caused in the right ankle.
MIN vs DEN Dream11 Prediction
Denver Nuggets belongs to the Western Conference of the tournament. Being in second place in the NBA standings, they have got .750 as their winning percentage. In the total of 8 games played, DEN has won 6 matches and lost 2 of it. When the tournament started, DEN was on a hat-trick mode and won the first 3 matches. DEN has lost the two matches against Dallas and New Orleans. Then, Denver Nuggets was again on their hat-trick mode and won 3 games. Now, whether DEN has planned for the consecutive wins or goes with their previous pattern remains as a question. As their opponent is a developing team, they would not give up the match at ease. Bol Bol, who is a central player of the team, has got a foot injury. He will return to play, once he has cleared the tests.
- Key players of MIN are Karl-Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins, and Robert Covington.
- Kart-Anthony, who is a central player of the team, has scored 25.7 points per game.
- Andrew Wiggins, who is a forward player of the team, who has got 24.6 points per game.
- Robert Covington, who is a power forward player of the team, has scored 13.3 points per game.
- Key players of DEN are Jamal Murray, Nikola Jokic and Will Barton.
- Jamal Murray is a power guard of the team, who has scored 19.3 points per game.
- Nikola Jokic is a center of the team, who has scored 16.3 points per game.
- Will Barton is a small forward player of the team, who has got 15.2 points per game.