MIL vs IND Dream11 Prediction | IND vs MIL Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MIL vs IND, NBA Regular Season 2020
Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI
Thursday, March 05, 2020 05:30 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2020, we have Milwaukee Bucks squaring off against Indiana Pacers at Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI.
IND vs MIL Dream11 Preview
In NBA standings 2019-2020, Milwaukee Bucks takes the first position in the Central division in Eastern Conference. They have played sixty-one matches so far in the series. Of that, they won fifty-two matches and lost nine matches. They played their last match in this series against the Miami Heat team. In that match, the MIL team played well. But the opponent team won the game with 10589. It was an unexpected defeat for them after a long time. Previous to this match, they played against the Charlotte Hornets team. In that match, MIL played well and won the game with 93-85. Their record in last five matches they played in the series is L W W W W. Their winning percentage is 0.852. They played well in all the previous matches and proved their potential. They are in the first position all the time. If they keep this, they will be at first position hereafter. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
MIL vs IND Dream11 Prediction
In NBA standings 2019-2020, the Indiana Pacers team takes the second position in the central division in Eastern Conference. They have played sixty-one matches so far in this series. Of that, they won thirty-seven matches and lost twenty-four matches. They played their last match against the San Antonio Spurs team. In that match, the IND team played well and won the match with 116-111. Previous to this match, they played against the Cleveland Cavaliers team. In that match, the IND team played well and won the match with 113-104. Their record in the last five matches they played in this league is W W W W L. Their winning percentage is 0.607. They have to play well in the upcoming matches. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
- Key players of MIL are Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is a power forward player with 29.6 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 31.90.
- Khris Middleton, who is a small forward player and he has 20.9 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 22.02
- Eric Bledsoe is a point guard of the team and he has 15.3 points per game with a player efficiency rating of 18.28.
- Key players of IND are Domantas Sabonis, T.J. Warren, and Malcolm Brogdon.
- Domantas Sabonis is a power forward player with 18.3 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 20.94.
- T.J. Warren is a small forward player of the team with 18.7 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 17.52.
- Malcolm Brogdon is a point guard of the team with 16.6 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 17.90.
MIL vs IND - Team Squad
Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe, Sterling Brown, Pat Connaughton, Donte DiVincenzo, George Hill, Ersan Ilyasova, Kyle Korver, Brook Lopez, Robin Lopez, Frank Mason III, Wesley Matthews, Khris Middleton, Cameron Reynolds, Marvin Williams, D.J. Wilson
Indiana Pacers: Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen II, Malcolm Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Justin Holiday, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T.J. Leaf, T.J. McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, JaKarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner, Myles Turner, T.J. Warren
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.