MIL vs BOS Dream11 Prediction | BOS vs MIL Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MIL vs BOS, NBA Regular Season 2020
Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI
Friday, January 17, 2020 06:30 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2020, we have Milwaukee Bucks squaring off against Boston Celtics at Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI.
BOS vs MIL Dream11 Preview
In NBA standings 2019-2020, Milwaukee Bucks takes the first position in the Central division in Eastern Conference. They have played forty-two matches so far in the series. Of that, they won thirty-six matches and lost six matches. Their last match was against the New York Knicks team. In that match, the MIL team played well and won the game with 128-102. Previous to this match, they played against the Portland Trail Blazers team. In that match also, MIL played well and won the game with 122-101. Their record in last five matches they played in the series is W W W W L. Their winning percentage is 0.857. They have 119.4 points per game. They played well in all the previous matches and proved their potential. If they keep this, they will be at first position hereafter. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
MIL vs BOS Dream11 Prediction
We have the Boston Celtics team at the first position in the NBA standings in Eastern Conference, Atlantic division. They have played thirty-nine matches so far in the series. Of that, they won twenty-seven matches and lost twelve matches. They played their last match against the Detroit Piston team. In that match, the BOS team played well but the opponent team won the match with 116-103. Previous to this match, they played against the Chicago Bulls team. In that match, the Boston Celtics team played well and won the match with 113-101. Their record in the last five matches they played in the series is L W W L L. Their Winning percentage is 0.692. They have 111.2 points per game. They played well in all the previous matches. If they keep this, they will be at first position hereafter in the series standings. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
- Key players of MIL are Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is a power forward player with 30.0 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 33.55.
- Khris Middleton, who is a small forward player and he has 19.3 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 21.02.
- Eric Bledsoe is a point guard of the team and he has 15.4 points per game with a player efficiency rating of 19.92.
- Key players of BOS are Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum, and Jaylen Brown.
- Kemba Walker is a point guard of the team with 21.7 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 21.77.
- Jayson Tatum is a power forward player of the team with 21.3 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 18.44.
- Jaylen Brown is a shooting guard of the team with 19.9 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 17.96.
MIL vs BOS – Team Squad
Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Dragan Bender, Eric Bledsoe, Sterling Brown, Pat Connaughton, Donte DiVincenzo, George Hill, Ersan Ilyasova, Kyle Korver, Brook Lopez, Robin Lopez, Frank Mason III, Wesley Matthews, Khris Middleton, Cameron Reynolds, D.J. Wilson
Boston Celtics : aylen Brown, Carsen Edwards, Tacko Fall, Kaiser Gates, Javonte Green, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter, Romeo Langford, Yante Maten, Semi Ojeleye, Vincent Poirier, Marcus Smart, Max Strus, Jayson Tatum, Daniel Theis, Kemba Walker, Brad Wanamaker, Tremont Waters, Grant Williams, Robert Williams III
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.