MCI vs WOL Dream11 Prediction | WOL vs MCI Dream11 Prediction | Manchester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Dream11 Prediction | Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester City Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MCI vs WOL, English Premier League
Sunday, October 6, 2019 6:30 PM
In the English Premier League, we have Manchester City squaring off against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Etihad Stadium, UK.
WOL vs MCI Dream11 Preview
In 2nd place in Premier League with 16 points, we have the home team, Manchester City. There have been 65 matches played by them over the course of the last year. They have 52 wins; 7 draws; and 6 losses. Therefore, Manchester City has won 80%, drawn 10%, and lost 9% of their recent matches. Across all competitions, their recent performance data shows that they have scored 34 goals in their last ten matches; 7 of these matches have been wins. Of those ten matches, 5 of them have seen both sides score and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 9 from the last ten. And they have scored in their last 12 matches.
MCI vs WOL Dream11 Prediction
In 13th place in Premier League with 7 points are Wolverhampton Wanderers. There have been 52 matches played by this side in the last year. They have 24 wins; 13 draws; and 15 losses. To summaries, Wolverhampton Wanderers have a Win-Draw-Loss rate of 46%-25%-28%, in recent form. Across all competitions, they are averaging 1.8 goals per game in their most recent ten matches and this has led to their current win rate of 40%. The frequency of matches in which both Wolverhampton Wanderers and their opposition have scored is 7 out of the ten. There have been 5 matches with three goals or more.
Head to Head Records
- Manchester City played Wolverhampton Wanderers in July, in what was a Premier League Asia Trophy game. The match was a draw, with a final score of 0-0.
- In the last decade of data, the two sides have met 10 times. Manchester City has won in 6 of these match-ups and Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 1 of these occasions. The other 3 matches ended in a draw.
- Key players for Manchester City are Raheem Sterling and Sergio Agüero.
- The 24 years old England Midfielder Raheem Sterling has played 6 games for MCI and has scored 6 goals which were the key moments MCI’s winning games.
- The 31 years old Argentina Sergio Agüero the Forwarder has played 7 games and has scored 8 goals in this tournament in the winning journey of MCI.
- Key players for Manchester City are Raúl Jiménez and Rúben Neves.
- The 28 years old Forward Raúl Jiménez has played 7 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 22 years old Rúben Neves the Forwarder has played 7 games and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of WOL.
MCI vs WOL - Team Squad
Manchester City: Claudio Bravo, Ederson, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Angeliño, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, João Cancelo, Nicolás Otamendi, Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gündogan, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Rodri, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Agüero, Riyad Mahrez, Eric García
Wolverhampton Wanderers: Andreas Söndergaard, Rui Patrício, John Ruddy, Dion Sanderson, Jesús Vallejo, Willy Boly, Jonny, Romain Saïss, Max Kilman, Bruno Jordão, Matthew Doherty, Pedro Neto, Rúben Neves, Conor Coady, Diogo Jota, João Moutinho, Ruben Vinagre, Leander Dendoncker, Ryan Bennett, Raúl Jiménez, Patrick Cutrone, Morgan Gibbs-White, Taylor Perry, Adama Traoré
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.