MCFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | SCEB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
MCFC vs SCEB, Hero Indian Super League
Tuesday, December 01, 2020 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Mumbai City FC (MCFC) and SC East Bengal (SCEB) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on December 1st at GMC Stadium, Bambolim. The live streaming, live prediction and live score of this match can be seen on ‘Star Sports’ network, ‘Disney+ Hotstar and ‘Jio TV’. Among MCFC and SCEB, the MCFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Mumbai City FC vs SC East Bengal Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Mumbai City FC (MCFC) will be faced off against the team SC East Bengal (SCEB) for the 13th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team SC East Bengal (SCEB). It will be the second match for SCEB in ISL – 2020-21. SCEB holds the eleventh position in the league standings. SCEB is yet to score points for their team. So far, they played total of one match, in which they have lost the match. The total goals for the team are zero and against the team are 2. They played their first match against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on November 27th, in which SCEB has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for SCEB. Their losing streak is one. SCEB, being at the bottom first position in ISL 2020-21 points table – They must try harder to take wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
MCFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the third match for MCFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. MCFC holds the fifth position in the league standings, with 3 points in their account. So far, they played total of 2 matches, in which they have won one match and lost one match. The total goals for the team are one and against the team is one. They played their first match against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on November 21st, in which MCFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for MCFC. They played their second match against the team FC Goa (FCG) on November 25th, in which MCFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for MCFC. Their form in the last 2 matches is W L. MCFC, being at the top five positions in ISL league standings. Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
SC East Bengal (SCEB) – Key Players
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
Mumbai City FC Team News
The 2020–21 Mumbai City FC season will be the seventh season in the history of Indian Super League club Mumbai City. After failing to qualify for the playoffs the previous season, head coach Jorge Costa was relieved of his duties and replaced by Goa head coach Sergio Lobera. The club has acquired many a key player from FC Goa, including the likes of Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai. Some of the other key signings include the arrivals of star forward Bartholomew Ogbeche from Kerala Blasters and loaned in English striker Adam Le Fondre from Sydney FC. MCFC have undergone a major squad overhaul and are heading into the seventh edition of the ISL as a significantly strengthened unit. MCFC did not retain any of their foreign players heading into the summer transfer window. Defensive lynchpin Pratik Chaudhari departed for Bengaluru FC while left-back Subhasish Bose penned a bumper multi-year deal at ATK Mohun Bagan. Other domestic players such as Anwar AIi Jr. and Mohammed Rafique were also released by the club. Domestic arrivals include Mohamad Rakip, Farukh Choudhary, Tondonba Singh and young prospect Vikram Partap Singh.
SC East Bengal Team News
The SC East Bengal season will making its Indian Super League (ISL) – 2020-21 debut this season, becoming the 11th club of the ISL. East Bengal have appointed Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler as their head-coach for the season, who has managed to undertake a massive overhaul of the squad in a very short period. The team management recruited some quality foreigners and cherry-pick Indian players from the contingent which was recruited before the new investors came along. Upon his arrival Fowler strengthened the line-up immediately. There have been a lot of incomings and outgoings at the club. SCEB have let go of the majority of players from their previous campaign, in the I-League. Some of the biggest Indian names to join them are Balwant Singh, CK Vineeth, Jeje Lalpekhlua, and Eugeneson Lyngdoh. The foreign contingent brings in a lot of English and A-League experience. Anthony Pilkington joins them from Wigan Athletic, a winger who has three years of Premier League experience. Scottish defender Danny Fox has spent the majority of his career in English Championship but also has Premier League experience with Southampton. Australian right-back Scott Neville and Welsh striker Aaron Amadi-Holloway have earlier played under Fowler and Matti Steinmann joins in from A-League. Congo midfielder Jacques Maghoma is the other foreign recruit.
MCFC vs SCEB – Recent Form
Mumbai City FC: W L L L W
SC East Bengal: L W D D W
MCFC vs SCEB – Team Squad
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Amey Ranawade, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán, Hugo Boumous, Sourav Das, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Cy Goddard, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Pranjal Bhumij, Vikram Singh, Farukh Choudhary
SC East Bengal (SCEB): Sankar Roy, Rafique Ali Sardar, Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Gurtej Singh, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Samad Mallick, Lalramchullova, Abhishek Ambekar, Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, C.K. Vineeth, N Rohen Singh, Harmanpreeth Singh, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Girik Mahesh Khosla, Loken Meitei, Mohammed Irshad
MCFC vs SCEB – Probable Playing 11
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall , Mandar Desai, Amey Ranawade, Hugo Boumous, Hernán, Rowllin Borges, Adam Le Fondre, Farukh Choudhary, Cy Goddard
SC East Bengal: Debjit Majumder, Daniel Fox, Rana Gharami, Scott Neville, Matti Steinmann, Loken Meitei, Narayan Das, Surchandra Singh, Balwant Singh , Anthony Pilkington, Jacques Maghoma
MCFC vs SCEB – Match Prediction:
The analytics shows that Mumbai City FC has clear supremacy over SC East Bengal. SC East Bengal (SCEB) has a good set of foreigners who bring a decent amount of English league experience, especially with the signing of Anthony Pilkington and Daniel Fox. Head-Coach Robbie Fowler’s presence will be a great motivation for a side that is looking to make an impression on debut. The Indian roster is also quite impressive with a good number of names having national team experience is the strength. But, SCEB-team is a completely new side under a new coach who got little time for a proper assessment of his squad. To boasts a strong squad, the lack of time to get into the groove and find their playing XI might make it tough for the side. If Fowler manages to find his best XI early in the tournament, SCEB have an outside chance of making it to the playoffs. For MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21. Already a decent goal scoring side with 25 goals in 18 matches last season, they are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. We expect MCFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.