MCFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Regular Season Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
MCFC vs ATKMB, Indian Super League 2020-21
GMC Stadium, Bambolim
Sunday, February 28, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Regular Season Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Mumbai City FC squaring off against ATK Mohun Bagan at GMC Stadium, Bambolim.
Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Mumbai City FC (MCFC) will be faced off against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) for the 110th match of the league. MCFC vs ATKMB – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB). It will be the 20th match for ATKMB in ISL – 2020-21. ATKMB holds the first position in the league standings, with 40 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 12 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 28 and against the team are 13. In the last match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 22nd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team SC East Bengal (SCEB) on Feb 19th, in which ATKMB has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for ATKMB. Their losing streak is 3 and winning streak is 12. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W W W W. Like the last matches, they should keep up their good performance in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to stay top in the entire league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
MCFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the 20th match for MCFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. MCFC holds the second position in the league standings, with 37 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 11 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The total goals for the team are 33 and against the team are 18. In the last match, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 24th, in which MCFC has scored 6 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for MCFC.
Before this success, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on Feb 20th, in which MCFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for MCFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is W L L D W. Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move top position in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. Fondre scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) – Key Players
- Sandesh Jhingan, who is a defender player. He is the highest-paid player in the league. In the previous season, due to an unfortunate injury missing his entirety. With his excellent game-reading ability, a knack for making clutch clearances and willingness to play out from the back.
- Tiri, who is a defender player. He and Sandesh Jhingan will play an important role in the defence. In fact, he has been transferred to ATK Mohun Bagan three times in the past and was an integral part of the Jamshedpur FC defence from 2017-2019 where he made over 50 appearances for the club.
- Roy Krishna, who is a forward player. He was the joint golden boot winner last season with 15 goals. Whichever team, he plays for and manages to score an amazing number of goals. His impressive performances along with leadership abilities propelled ATK to their third ISL title last season.
- David Williams, who is a forward player. He is an expert, when it comes to finishing chances. Without doubt Roy Krishna along with David Williams will be the key for the Kolkata side.
- Michael Soosairaj, who is a defensive midfielder. He is Indian football’s rising star and also, he played for Jamshedpur FC and Chennaiyin FC in the ISL leagues. Soosairaj has scored 3 goals and 20 appearances in the league. He will be joined in midfield by the likes of Pronay Halder and new signing Bradden Inman.
MCFC vs ATKMB – Recent Form
Mumbai City FC: W L L D W
ATK Mohun Bagan: D W W W W
MCFC vs ATKMB – Team Squad
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Amey Ranawade, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán , Hugo Boumous, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Pranjal Bhumij, Jackichand Singh, Cy Goddard, Vikram Pratap Singh, Vignesh Dakshinamurthy, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB): Avilash Paul, Arindam Bhattacharya, Arsh Anwer Shaikh, John Johnson, Sumit Rathi, Sandesh Jhingan, Subashish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Salam Ranjan Singh, Prabir Das, Tiri , Nongdamba Naorem, Komal Thatal, Carl McHugh, Edu García, Jayesh Rane, Pronay Halder, Sheikh Sahil, Javi Hernández, Michael Soosairaj, Micheal Regin, Ningombam Engson Singh, Lenny Rodrigues, Manvir Singh, David Williams, Roy Krishna, Jobby Justin, Marcelinho , Fardin Ali Molla
MCFC vs ATKMB – Probable Playing 11
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Mehtab Singh, Mourtada Fall, Vignesh Dakshinamurthy , Amey Ranawade, Adam Le Fondre, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Bartholomew Ogbeche , Bipin Singh , Cy Goddard
ATK Mohun Bagan: Arindam Bhattacharya, Tiri, Sandesh Jhingan, Subashish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Carl McHugh, Lenny Rodrigues, Javi Hernández, Manvir Singh, David Williams, Roy Krishna
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
MCFC vs ATKMB – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which MCFC-team has won the match by scoring 1:0 goals. But, the analytics shows that ATK Mohun Bagan FC has clear supremacy over Mumbai City FC. MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21. They are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play.
On the other hand, ATK is the most successful ISL team having won the ISL title three-times. Moreover ATK’s merger with Mohun Bagan should be a boost to the club. The squad is almost similar to last year’s winning team and it will be led by last-editions ISL-winning coach as well. ATKMB boast of a strong team likes of Tiri, Sandesh Jhinghan and Subhasish Bose joining the side, the team has been made even stronger. ATK may once again be over reliant on their attacking pair of Roy Krishna and David Williams and any injury to the duo may put the side in trouble. Apart from that, ATK don’t have too many issues on the playing field. The former champions will once again be the favourites for the upcoming season and will be a strong contender to pick up their fourth ISL title. So, we expect ATKMB to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.