MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Prediction | FRK vs MAZ Dream11 Prediction | German Bundesliga 2019-20 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the German Bundesliga 2019-20, we have Mainz squaring off against Eintracht Frankfurt at OPEL Arena, Germany.
FRK vs MAZ Dream11 Preview
In German Bundesliga 2019-2020, Mainz takes the fourteenth place in the league standings. In the total of 12 matches played, MAZ has scored 12 points for the team so far. MAZ has succeeded in 4 games and lost in 8 games. In the recently played match against TSG Hoffenheim, MAZ has won the game by scoring 5 goals, whereas the opponent has scored only one. The path of MAZ in the last 5 games is L W L L W. MAZ can make up a little effort at the right moment in order to move up in the League table, by winning the forthcoming matches, starting from the next game.
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Prediction
Eintracht Frankfurt has been placed at the top tenth position in German Bundesliga 2019/2020. In the total of 12 matches played so far, FRK has 5 wins, 2 ties, and 5 losses. FRK holds 17 points in their account. In the last match, played against VfL Wolfsburg, the opponent has won the game by scoring two goals, whereas FRK has stuck with zero. The stats of FRK in the last 5 games are W L W L L. Though being at the top ten, FRK does not seem to take its game seriously. In this way, the opponent can win the game easily. FRK should use their full potential to move up in the points table or else they can bid farewell to their dreams.
- Key players of MAZ are Robin Quaison, Jean-Paul Boetius, and Karim Onisiwo.
- Robin Quaison, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 4 goals in 11 matches played in total.
- Jean-Paul Boetius, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 3 goals in 12 games played.
- Karim Onisiwo, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 3 goals in 12 matches played so far.
- Key players of FRK are Goncalo Paciencia, Martin Hinteregger and Bas Dost.
- Goncalo Paciencia, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 6 goals in 11 matches played.
- Martin Hinteregger, who is a defender of the team, has scored 3 goals in 11 games played so far.
- Bas Dost, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 3 goals in a total of 8 games played.