LIV vs NEW Dream11 Prediction | NEW vs LIV Dream11 Prediction | Liverpool vs Newcastle United Dream11 Prediction | Newcastle United vs Liverpool Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
LIV vs NEW, English Premier League
Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:00 PM
In the English Premier League, we have Liverpool squaring off against Newcastle United at Anfield, UK.
NEW vs LIV Dream11 Preview
In 1st place in Premier League with 12 points is Liverpool. There have been 62 matches played by the home team in the last year. They have 41 wins; 11 draws; and 10 losses. To summaries, Liverpool has a Win-Draw-Loss rate of 66%-17%-16%, in recent form. In their last ten matches, across all competitions, they have averaged 2.0 goals per match and in this time they have a win rate of 50%. Regarding the BTTS count, 8 of these games are matches where both teams have scored and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored in 8 games over this same period. They have scored at least once in each of their last 7 matches.
LIV vs NEW Dream11 Prediction
In 13th place in Premier League with 4 points, we have the away team. There have been 48 matches played by them over the recent 12 months. They have 16 wins; 13 draws; and 19 losses. Therefore, Newcastle United have won 33%, drawn 27%, and lost 39% of their recent matches. Their recent performance, across all formats, shows that they have a total of 11 goals in their last ten matches; 4 of these matches have been wins. There have been 6 occasions when both Newcastle United and their opponents have scored. The total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 5 from their last ten. They are also on a run of 4 matches in a row in which they have scored.
Head to Head Records
- In their most recent head-to-head, Liverpool played Newcastle United in May, in what was a Premier League clash. The winners were Liverpool with a winning margin of 2-3.
- Over the last decade, these two sides have played a total of 16 times. Liverpool has won in 8 of these match-ups and Newcastle United has won 4 of these clashes. There have been 4 draws.
- Key players for Liverpool are Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané.
- The 27 years old Midfielder Mohamed Salah has played 2 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- The 27 years Forwarder Sadio Mané has played 4 games for LIV and has scored 2 goals which were the key moments in LIV’s winning games.
- The 27-year-old Midfielder Joelinton was played 4 matches and score 1 point.
- The 23-year-old Jonjo Shelvey has Midfielder was played 2 matches and score 1 point.
- The 27-year-old defender Fabian Schar was played 4 matches with 1 point.
LIV vs NEW - Team Squad
Liverpool: Alisson, Adrián, Andy Lonergan, Caoimhin Kelleher, Fabinho, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Andy Robertson, Joël Matip, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Georginio Wijnaldum, James Milner, Naby Keita, Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Adam Lallana, Xherdan Shaqiri, Sadio Mané, Divock Origi
Newcastle United: Martin Dubravka, Karl Darlow, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Matt Ritchie, Isaac Hayden, Jetro Willems, Emil Krafth, Federico Fernández, Javier Manquillo, Ki Sung-Yueng, Jonjo Shelvey, Joelinton, Allan Saint-Maximin, Miguel Almirón, Christian Atsu, Sean Longstaff, Yoshinori Muto
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.