LAL vs TOR Dream11 Prediction | TOR vs LAL Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Los Angeles Lakers square off against Toronto Raptors at STAPLES Center Los Angeles, CA.
TOR vs LAL Dream11 Preview
Los Angeles Lakers, who belongs to Western Conference, has been positioned at the first place in the NBA standings. LAL holds .875 as their winning percentage. In the total of 8 matches played so far, LAL has managed win 7 games out of it. They had lost in their first game of this season, which was against LA Clippers. LAL wiped away that memory by winning all the games happened after that, so far. Rajon Rondo, who is a point guard of the team, has an injury on calf.
LAL vs TOR Dream11 Prediction
Being at the Eastern Conference of the tournament, Toronto Raptors takes the second place in the NBA ranking standings. Raptors has got the winning percentage of .750. With 8 matches played in total, TOR has won 6 matches out of it. They have lost 2 games against Boston and Milwaukee Bucks. The last game of TOR was with New Orleans, in which Raptors won the game by 122-104 score. TOR should win this game not only to get the first place but also for the hat-trick win. Kyle Lowry, who is a point guard of the team, will take a minimum of 15 days to recover from his thumb fracture.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- Key players of LAL are Anthony Davis, LeBron James, and Avery Bradley.
- Anthony Davis is a power forward player of the team, who has scored 26.5 points per game.
- LeBron James is a small forward player of the team, who has got 26.0 points per game.
- Avery Bradley is a point guard of the team, who holds 10.4 points per game.
- Key players of TOR are Pascal Siakam, Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet.
- Pascal Siakam is a power forward player of the team, who has scored 27.9 points per game.
- Kyle Lowry is a point guard of the team, who holds 21.8 points per game.
- Fred VanVleet is a shooting guard of the team, who holds 15.1 points per game.