LAC vs WAS Dream11 Prediction | WAS vs LAC Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have LA Clippers squaring off against Washington Wizards at STAPLES Center Los Angeles, CA.
WAS vs LAC Dream11 Preview
LA Clippers comes under the Western Conference of the NBA Regular Season 2019-20, in which LAC takes the third place, with the winning percentage of .700. In the total of 20 games played, LAC had victories in 14 games and had lost in 6 games. In the recently played match against San Antonio Spurs, LAC has lost its game with the score of 107-97. Just before this game, LAC had a winning streak of 7, but it was broken by SAS. So LAC must be vigorously angry and they would try to channel all their emotions towards the upcoming match. Their aim would be to start off their winning streak again, starting from the next match. Rodney McGruder, who is a shooting guard, has an injury on hamstring and will be unable to play his next match.
LAC vs WAS Dream11 Prediction
Washington Wizards belongs to the Eastern Conference of the tournament. WAS has been placed at the tenth position, with the winning percentage of .353. In the total of 17 games played so far, WAS has 6 wins and 11 losses. In the last match, played against Los Angeles Lakers, WAS has lost its game with a score of 125-103. With an ongoing losing streak of one, the stats of WAS in the last 5 games are W L L W L. Both the teams are at the losing streak now, but if we take a look at the previous games, we would know that LAC is at its best. Whether WAS make an effort to turn their L’s to W’s, starting with this game remains as a question. C J Miles, who is a shooting guard, has left wrist injury and will be consulting specialist regarding the injury, soon.
- Key players of LAC are K Leonard, P George, and L Williams.
- K Leonard, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 25.4 points per game.
- P George, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 22.6 points per game.
- L Williams, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 21.7 points per game.
- Key players of WAS are B Beal, T Bryant, and D Bertans.
- B Beal, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 28.3 points per game.
- T Bryant, who is a central player of the team, has scored 14.2 points per game.
- D Bertans, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 12.8 points per game.