LAC vs POR Dream11 Prediction | POR vs LAC Dream11 Prediction | LA Clippers vs Portland Trail Blazers Dream11 Prediction | Portland Trail Blazers vs LA Clippers Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
LAC vs POR, NBA Regular Season 2019
STAPLES Center Los Angeles, CA
Friday, November 8, 2019 9:00 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have LA Clippers squaring off against Portland Trail Blazers at STAPLES Center Los Angeles, CA.
POR vs LAC Dream11 Preview
LA Clippers, who is from the Western Conference, has been positioned at the 5th place in the points table. In the total of 7 games played, they have won 5 games and lost 2 games, with the winning percentage of .714. In the last game, LAC matched up with Utah Jazz. LAC won that game with 105-94 points. Paul George has some shoulder injury at the start of the season, so it is expected that he will make his first entry of the season in the upcoming week.
LAC vs POR Dream11 Prediction
Portland Trail Blazers is at the tenth position in the points table. In the total of 7 matches played, they have won 3 games and lost 4 of the matches. They have a winning percentage of .429. Considering their opponent, it has a slightly low chance of winning the game. Their last game was with GSW, in which the latter won the game with 127-118 points. If they had won their previous match, it would have helped them move up in the points table. Zach Collins had surgery on his left labrum, so he will be able to play his next game only after re-evaluation.
- Key players of POR are Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum, and Hassan Whiteside.
- Damian Lillard is a point guard of the team, with 31.1 points per game, scored in 7 games played.
- CJ McCollum is a shooting guard of the team, with 20.7 points per game, in a total of 7 games played.
- Hassan Whiteside is the center of the team, has scored 14.3 points per game, in 6 matches totally.
- Key players of LA Clippers are Kawhi Leonard, Lou Williams, and Montrezl Harrell.
- Kawhi Leonard is the small forward player of the team with 29.3 points per game, in the total of 6 games played.
- Lou Williams is the shooting guard of the team, has scored 20.3 points per game in a total of 7 games played.
- Montrezl Harrell is the power forward player of the team, has played 7 games in total and has scored 19.3 points per game.
LAC vs POR - Team Squad
LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley, Amir Coffey, Paul George, JaMychal Green, Maurice Harkless, Montrezl Harrell, Mfiondu Kabengele, Kawhi Leonard, Terance Mann, Rodney McGruder, Johnathan Motley, Patrick Patterson, Jerome Robinson, Landry Shamet, Derrick Walton Jr., Lou Williams, Ivica Zubac
Portland Trail Blazers: Kent Bazemore, Keljin Blevins, Moses Brown, Troy Caupain, Zach Collins, Pau Gasol, Mario Hezonja, Jaylen Hoard, Rodney Hood, Skal Labissiere, Damian Lillard, Nassir Little, CJ McCollum, Jusuf Nurkic, London Perrantes, Anfernee Simons, Anthony Tolliver, Gary Trent Jr., Hassan Whiteside
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.