LAC vs POR Dream11 Prediction | POR vs LAC Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have LA Clippers squaring off against Portland Trail Blazers at STAPLES Center Los Angeles, CA.
POR vs LAC Dream11 Preview
LA Clippers has been classified under the Western Conference of the NBA Regular Season 2019-2020. LAC has been placed in the third position. In the total of 21 matches played so far, LAC has 15 wins and 6 losses. LAC has got the winning percentage of .714. In the previous match, played against Portland Trail Blazers, LAC has won the game with the score of 107-101. In the recent match, played against Washington Wizards, LAC has won the game with the score of 150-125. The stats of LAC in the past 5 games are W W W L W. Winning the upcoming game would help the LA to secure their place in the NBA Standings. JaMychal Green (power forward player) has suffered a bruised tailbone. Rodney McGruder (shooting guard) has a hamstring injury. Landry Sharmat (shooting guard) has an ankle injury. We cannot expect these players to play their next match.
LAC vs POR Dream11 Prediction
Portland Trail Blazers takes the eleventh place in the NBA Standings, with .400 as their winning percentage. Being at the Western Conference of the tournament, POR has played 20 games totally, in which POR has succeeded in 8 games and lost in 12 games so far. In the last match, played against Chicago Bulls, POR has won the game with a score of 107-103. It was their first hat-trick win, in the tournament. The path of POR in the last 5 matches is L L W W W. As they are developing recently, POR can try harder to win their next match against LAC, because their payback is due. Winning the next game would help the team to move up in the points table.
- Key players of LAC are Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Lou Williams.
- Kawhi Leonard, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 25.9 points per game.
- Paul George, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 23.4 points per game.
- Lou Williams, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 21.7 points per game.
- Key players of POR are Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum, and Carmelo Anthony.
- Damian Lillard, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 27.3 points per game.
- CJ McCollum, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 22.0 points per game.
- Carmelo Anthony, who is a power forward player of the team, has scored 17.7 points per game.