KER vs UP Dream11 Prediction | UP vs KER Dream11 Prediction | Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019-20 | Round 7 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019-20, we have Kerala squaring off against Uttar Pradesh at Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.
UP vs KER Dream11 Preview
In Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019/2020, Kerala has been categorized under Group B, in which it has been positioned at the fourth place, with 12 points scored for the team. In the total of 5 matches played so far, KER has managed to succeed in three matches and defeated in 2 matches. Recently, KER had their face-off with Rajasthan, in which the opponent won the match by 7 wickets to spare. Kerala was having three consecutive wins just before this loss. Let’s see whether it’s just an evil eye for the one game or the team is losing their spirit. With UP bring at the same place, KER should play better in order to move forward in the table.
KER vs UP Dream11 Prediction
Uttar Pradesh takes the fifth place in the SMA Trophy table of 2019. UP has also got the same 12 points in their account. Just like their opponent, UP has the exact same statistics. More or less, they are in the tie position in the points table of Group B. Uttar Pradesh lost its game to Vidarbha and Rajasthan, by 9 and 5 wickets respectively. In the recently played match, UP has been matched up with Manipur. Playing against Manipur, UP had a three-wicket win at ease, reaching the target 93, with a full 7 overs to spare. The path of UP in the past five games is L W W L W. With a little effort made, UP can easily up their position in the Trophy Standings.
- Key players of KER are Sachin Baby, Vishnu Vinod, Sudhesan Midhun and Basil Thampi.
- Sachin Baby, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 349 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 135.79.
- Vishnu Vinod, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 303 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 128.93.
- Sudhesan Midhun has taken 12 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 6.63.
- Basil Thampi has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played with an economy of 8.05.
- Key players of UP are Upendra Yadav, Rinku Singh, Ankit Rajpoot, and Mohsin Khan.
- Upendra Yadav, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 213 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 127.54.
- Rinku Singh, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 151 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 126.89.
- Ankit Rajpoot has taken 17 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.09.
- Mohsin Khan has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played with an economy of 5.93.