KEN vs UGA Dream11 Prediction | UGA vs KEN Dream11 Prediction | Uganda tour of Oman 2019 | 5th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Uganda tour of Oman 2019, we have Kenya squaring off against Uganda at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket, Ministry Turf 2.
UGA vs KEN Dream11 Preview
In CWC Challenge League Group B 2019, Kenya has been placed at the second bottom position, with the completion of one match so far. KEN has not scored any points, as they did not win the only match they played. In the first match of the tournament, KEN has played against Italy. Playing against Italy, the opponent had a six-wicket win at ease, reaching 211 as the target, with full 3 overs left to spare. In the first innings, KEN has opted to bat and has scored 210 runs out of 300 balls, with no wicket left in hand. In the second innings of the match, Italy has effortlessly reached the target, even before the completion of the innings, with four wickets left to spare. It seems like a bad start for KEN, as they lost the first game. They need more effort and encouragement, to move forward in this season.
KEN vs UGA Dream11 Prediction
Uganda takes the first place in CWC Challenge League Group B 2019. In the total of only one match played so far, UGA has won the game, with 2 points scored for the team. In the first match played against Jersey, UGA has won the game by 25 runs. In the first innings played, UGA has scored 248 runs out of 300 balls, with 8 wickets lost. In the second innings played, JER has scored only 223 runs out of 295 balls, with no wickets left to spare. It seems like a great win for UGA and helped them reaching the top place in the League standings. It is not only enough to win one match, so UGA must be at its form in order to win the upcoming matches of the tournament, which aids in securing the first place.
- Key players of KEN are IA Karim, RR Patel, CO Obuya and LN Oluoch.
- IA Karim, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 71 runs in 121 balls with a strike rate of 58.67.
- RR Patel, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 36 runs in 39 balls, with a strike rate of 92.30.
- CO Obuya has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 3.80.
- LN Oluoch has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 4.00.
- Key players of UGA are DM Nakrani, S Ukani and F Nsubuga.
- DM Nakrani, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 79 runs out of 70 balls, with a strike rate of 112.85.
- S Ukani, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 47 runs out of 56 balls, with a strike rate of 83.92.
- DM Nakrani has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 3.91.
- F Nsubuga has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 5.85.