KBFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
KBFC vs NEUFC, Hero Indian Super League
Thursday, November 26, 2020 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League 2020-21, we have Kerala Blasters FC squaring off against NorthEast United FC at GMC Stadium. Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) and NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on November 26th at GMC Stadium, Bambolim. Among KBFC and NEUFC, the NEUFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Kerala Blasters FC vs NorthEast United FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) will be faced off against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) for the seventh match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). It will be the second match for NEUFC in ISL – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the third position in the league standings, with 3 points in their account. So far, they played total of one match, in which they have won the match.
They played their first match against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on November 21st, in which MCFC has been stuck with none, while NEUFC-team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a victory for NEUFC. Their winning streak is one. NEUFC, being at the top three positions in ISL 2020-21 points table – They should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
KBFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the second match for KBFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. KBFC holds the 9th position in the league standings. KBFC is yet to score points for their team. So far, they played total of one match, in which they have lost the match.
They played their first match against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATMB) on November 20th, in which KBFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for KBFC. Their losing streak is one. KBFC, being at the bottom third positions in ISL league standings – They must try harder to take wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) – Key Players
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. Gary Hooper has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) – Key Players
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
Kerala Blasters FC Team News
The 2020–21 Kerala Blasters FC season will be the seventh season in the history of Indian Super League, since their establishment in 2014. The 2019-20 edition of the ISL was not the best of outings for the Kerala Blasters. The last two seasons have ended up in heart-break for the Kerala Blasters, ending up on 9th in 2018-19 and seventh in 2019-20. The club management has opted for a ground-up rebuild. There was collateral damage as well with top goalscorer Bartholomew Ogbeche, being released along with head coach Eelco Schattorie.
In the 2020-21 ISL season, there have been as many as 13 new signings, with several more expected before the league starts. KBFC-team has a great blend of youth and experience along with a proven coach in Kibu Vicuna. They seem like one of the most balanced teams in the Indian top-flight on paper. Despite partying ways with their defensive lynchpin Sandesh Jhingan, they have bolstered their backline with two solid foreign imports in Zimbabwean Costa Nhamoinesu and former PSG defender Bakary Kone. They also roped in left-back Nishu Kumar from Bengaluru FC on a four-year deal and made him the highest-paid Indian defender of all-time.
Spanish holding midfielder Vicente Gomez penned a bumper three-year contract in the summer and will be extremely crucial to the team’s progression this season. Their stellar young trio of Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul KP and Jeakson Singh has already grabbed eyeballs and will be keen on nailing down a starting spot in the team. KBFC has a biggest signing of English striker Gary Hooper, who is a former Celtic and Norwich City front-man is a lethal goal-poacher and has netted over 200 goals in his decade-long professional career.
NorthEast United FC Team News
The 2020–21 NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) season will be the seventh season in the history of Indian Super League since their establishment in 2014. NEUFC is a football club which competes in the premier competition of Indian football – Indian Super League (ISL). It was a historic moment in Indian football as NEUFC became the first team in the world to have a representation by region instead of a city. NEUFC-team is nicknamed as ‘The Highlanders’. His performance has been disappointing so far in the ISL.
Although the team recently qualified for the playoffs (in the 2018-19 season), it has finished bottom of the table twice. The team is coached by the newly appointed Spaniard Gerard Nus for the 2020-21 ISL season. He is the youngest head-coach in the ISL, and will be looking to make his mark in his first job as a head coach since leaving the Ghana national team in 2017. He has a lot of experience in his career as coach.
Attacking midfielder Federio Gallego will continue for a third successive season while the management has roped in fresh six overseas faces, namely Benjamin Lambot, Dylan Fox, Khassa Camara, Luis Machado, Idrissa Sylla, and Kwesi Appiah. Striker Kwesi Appiah, who has Premier League and Championship experience from England, is the biggest signing for the new campaign. Idrissa Sylla and Luis Machado add depth to its attack. Britto PM and VP Suhair join NEUFC after a successful season with Mohun Bagan in the I-League. Mizoram-born Lalkhawpuimawia was among the goals at Churchill Brothers last season.
KBFC vs NEUFC – Recent Form
Kerala Blasters FC: L D W D L
NorthEast United FC: W D L L D
KBFC vs NEUFC – Team Squad
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC): Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Yendrembam Meitei, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Shaiborlang Kharpan, Naorem Mahesh Singh, Gary Hooper
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC): Subhasish Roy, Gurmeet Singh, Nikhil Deka, Sanjiban Ghosh, Wayne Vaz, Provat Lakra, Gurjinder Kumar, Dylan Fox, Nabin Rabha, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Rakesh Pradhan, Pragyan Gogoi, Khassa Camara, Ninthoinganba Meetei, Kwesi Appiah, Federico Gallego, Fanai Lalrempuia, Benjamin Lambot, Imran Khan, Lalengmawia, Britto PM, Rochharzela, Idrissa Sylla, Ashutosh Mehta, Suhair VP, Luís Machado, Lalkhawpuimawia, Mashoor Shereef Thankgalakath
KBFC vs NEUFC – Probable Playing 11
Kerala Blasters FC: Albino Gomes, Costa Nhamoinesu, Bakary Koné, Jessel Carneiro, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Sahal Abdul Samad, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Gary Hooper, Nongdamba Naorem, Ritwik Kumar Das
NorthEast United FC: Subhasish Roy, Dylan Fox, Benjamin Lambot, Gurjinder Kumar, Ashutosh Mehta, Khassa Camara, Lalengmawia, Fanai Lalrempuia, Kwesi Appiah, Luís Machado, Ninthoinganba Meetei
KBFC vs NEUFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that NorthEast United FC has clear supremacy over Kerala Blasters FC. In KBFC-team, top goalscorer Bartholomew Ogbeche were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for KBFC team. But, KBFC-team has arrival of an experienced head-coach Kibu Vicuna and the other signings of some talents players like Gary Hooper, Bakery Kone, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul KP and Seityasen Singh will be the advantage for their team.
It’s a team with good all-round strength. But they have several players who are playing for the club for the first time. They also have a new coach, and it can take some for everyone to gel together. TP Rehenesh, the experienced goalkeeper, has also left the side and now they have the likes of Bilal Khan, Albino Gomes, Prabhsukhan Singh Gill and Muheet Khan. They are talented but lack match experience and that can backfire at times. For NEUFC-team, every year there have been changes to their coaching staff and playing staff, which leads to a less settled side.
Even in the goal-scoring department they didn’t look that good as they scored only 16 goals throughout the season. So, they will need to improve all over the pitch to find success. But, they had a main key player Subhashish Roy, who has made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many matches in the last season. They had a new signing of 2 overseas strikers Idrissa Sylla and Kwesi Appiah. So, they will expect to see more goals scored compared to last season. We expect NEUFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.