KBFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | CFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
KBFC vs CFC, Hero Indian Super League
GMC Stadium Bambolim, Bambolim
Sunday, February 21, 2021 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) and Chennaiyin FC (CFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on February 21st at GMC Stadium, Bambolim. Among KBFC and CFC, the CFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Kerala Blasters FC vs Chennaiyin FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) will be faced off against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) for the 102nd match of the league. KBFC vs CFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC). It will be the 20th match for CFC in ISL – 2020-21. CFC holds the eighth position in the league standings, with 19 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 10 matches and lost 6 matches. The total goals for the team are 16 and against the team are 22. In the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on Feb 18th, in which both the teams have managed to score 3 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on Feb 13th, in which both the teams have managed to scored 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their losing streak is 6 and winning streak is 3. Their form in the last 5 matches is D D L D L. Unlike the last matches, they should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
KBFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the 19th match for KBFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. KBFC holds the tenth position in the league standings, with 16 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 7 matches and lost 8 matches. The total goals for the team are 22 and against the team are 33. In the last match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 16th, in which KBFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 4 goals, which ended in a defeat for KBFC.
Before this failure, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 11th, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their form in the last 5 matches is L D L L D. KBFC, being at the bottom second position in the league standings of ISL-2020-21. Unlike the last matches, they should try to perform better in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) – Key Players
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. Gary Hooper has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
Chennaiyin FC (CFC) – Key Players
- Rafael Crivalloro, who is a midfielder. He was one of the main reasons for CFC’s team run into final last season. He scored 7 goals and 8 assists in his very first season with the club.
- Anirudh Thapa, who is an Indian midfielder. He became the first player to win the AIFF’s emerging player of the year award twice. In his central midfield position, Thapa is excellent at breaking down the lines of defence with his precise passing, and also pops up with a goal from time to time. His curler from outside the box against FC Goa last season is still fresh in the memory of many fans. More of the same is expected from him this season.
- Memo Moura, who is one of the most consistent midfielders of ISL in the last four seasons. He joined the team upon the expiration of his contract at Jamshedpur FC after three years, and the 32-year-old Brazilian will bring steel and resolve in central midfield. He didn’t miss a single game for Jamshedpur FC in the 3 seasons, he spent there, and finished the 2018-19 ISL season.
- Lallianzuala Chhangte, who is a midfielder. He has scored 7 goals in the last season of ISL.
- Enes Sipovic, who is a defender player. Being an experienced player, he has won the Romanian second division with Otelul Galati in the past.
KBFC vs CFC – Recent Form
Kerala Blasters FC: L D L L D
Chennaiyin FC: D L D L D
KBFC vs CFC – Team Squad
Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC): Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Yendrembam Meitei, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper, Rahul KP
Chennaiyin FC (CFC): Karanjit Singh, Revanth, Samik Mitra, Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Enes Sipovic, Edwin Sydney Vanspaul, Eli Sabiá, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Deepak Tangri, Aimol Reamsochung, Balaji Ganesan, Aqib Nawab, Manuel Lanzarote, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Rafael Crivellaro, Thoi Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Sinivasan Pandaiyan, Dhanpal Ganesh, Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev, Memo, Abhijit Sarkar, Germanpreet Singh, Jakub Sylvestr, Rahim Ali, Aman Chhetri, Esmaël Ruti Gonçalves
KBFC vs CFC – Probable Playing 11
Kerala Blasters FC: Albino Gomes, Costa Nhamoinesu, Jeakson Thounaojam, Jessel Carneiro, Sandeep Singh, Vicente Gómez, Juande, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul Kannoly , Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper
Chennaiyin FC: Vishal Kaith, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabiá, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Reagan Singh, Manuel Lanzarote, Memo, Germanpreet Singh, Esmaël Ruti Gonçalves, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Rahim Ali
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
Also Read: MIL vs INT Dream11 Prediction | Serie A 2021
KBFC vs CFC – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 and they managed to draw the match. But, the analytics shows that Chennaiyin FC has clear supremacy over Kerala Blasters FC. CFC-team, last season Golden Boot winner and former CFC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to Jamshedpur FC team. So, it is a major departure for CFC team. But, CFC-team has ability to fight against all odds, as proved by last season’s fairytale entry into the final after languishing at the bottom of the table, is Chennaiyin’s major strength. For CFC-team the main key player Anirudh Thapa, they have the man for all seasons and if he can combine well with the new recruits, Chennaiyin FC will definitely be a force to be reckoned with this time.
On the other hand, KBFC-team, top goalscorer Bartholomew Ogbeche were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for KBFC team. But, KBFC-team has arrival of an experienced head-coach Kibu Vicuna and the other signings of some talents players like Gary Hooper, Bakery Kone, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul KP and Seityasen Singh will be the advantage for their team. It’s a team with good all-round strength. But they have several players who are playing for the club for the first time. TP Rehenesh, the experienced goalkeeper, has also left the side and now they have the likes of Bilal Khan, Albino Gomes, Prabhsukhan Singh Gill and Muheet Khan. They are talented but lack match experience and that can backfire at times. So, we expect CFC to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.