KAR vs TN Dream11 Prediction | TN vs KAR Dream11 Prediction | Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019-20 | Final | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019-20, we have Karnataka squaring off against Tamil Nadu at Lalabhai Contractor Stadium, Surat.
TN vs KAR Dream11 Preview
In Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019/2020, Karnataka is facing off with Tamil Nadu for their final playoff, of this tournament. Karnataka belongs to the Group B division, in the Super League, in which KAR takes second place, with 12 points scored for the team. In the total of 4 matches played, KAR has won in 3 matches and lost in 1 match. In Super League, KAR has played its first match against Tamil Nadu, in which KAR had a one-wicket win at ease, reaching 159 as the target, with 22 balls left to spare. In Super League, KAR has lost its last match against Mumbai, in which Mumbai has won the game by 7 wickets, still in hand. In the first semi-final of the tournament, KAR has faced with Haryana, in which KAR had a two-wicket win at ease, reaching 195 as the target, with full 5 overs left to spare. So, we can expect a rough and tough match in the finals of SMA Trophy, this year.
KAR vs TN Dream11 Prediction
Tamil Nadu has also been categorized under Group B, in which TN takes the top place, with the same 12 points scored for the team, just as their opponent. TN has the same statistics as their opponent, but the only thing that keeps TN in the first place is the Net Run Rate. TN has +0.869 NRR. In the second semi-final of the season, TN has faced off with Rajasthan, in which TN had a three-wicket win at ease, reaching 113 as their target, with 13 balls left to spare. In Super League, TN has lost only one match, that was played against Karnataka, in which the opponent won by 9 wickets, still in hand. Being the topper, TN must have planned something to return back their opponent in their final play-offs of the season. It is going to be a popcorn-watch match, as it is going to happen on lazy Sunday evening.
- Key players of KAR are Devdutt Padikkal, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Gopal, and V Koushik.
- Devdutt Padikkal, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 495 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 180.65.
- Manish Pandey, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 254 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 173.97.
- Shreyas Gopal has taken 16 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.51.
- V Koushik has taken 11 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 8.64.
- Key players of TN are Dinesh Karthik, Washington Sundar, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, and T Natarajan.
- Dinesh Karthik, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 248 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 129.84.
- Washington Sundar, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored247 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 128.64.
- Ravi Srinivasan Sai Kishore has taken 20 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.59.
- T Natarajan has taken 13 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.64.