JUV vs FIO Dream11 Prediction | FIO vs JUV Dream11 Prediction | Juventus vs Fiorentina Dream11 Prediction | Fiorentina vs Juventus Dream11 Prediction | Italian Serie A 2019-20 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
JUV vs FIO, Italian Serie A 2019-20
Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:30 PM
In the Italian Serie A 2019-20, we have Juventus squaring off against Fiorentina at Artemio Franchi, Italy.
FIO vs JUV Dream11 Preview
Going into this one, Juventus has 6 points in Serie A and they are in 2nd place. There is a total of 54 matches played by them over the course of the last year. They have 35 wins; 8 draws; and 11 losses. In other words, Juventus have won 64%, drawn 14%, and lost 20% of their recent matches. Across all competitions, they are averaging 1.2 goals per game in their most recent ten matches; they have won 3 of these matches. The total number of times both Juventus and the other team have scored in these games is 6 out of the ten. There have been 3 matches with three goals or more. They are also on a run of 6 matches in a row in which they have scored.
JUV vs FIO Dream11 Prediction
In 16th place in La Liga with 0 points is the home team. In their recent form over the last year, they have played 49 matches. They have 13 wins; 18 draws; and 18 losses. This gives Fiorentina a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 26%-36%-36%. Across all competitions, they are averaging 1.6 goals per game in their most recent ten matches - 5 of these matches have been wins for them. Regarding the BTTS count, 6 of these games are matches where both teams have scored. The total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 7 from their last ten. They have scored in their last 7 matches.
Head to Head Records
- Fiorentina played Juventus in April in a Serie A match. The winners on the day were Juventus - winning with a winning margin of 2-1.
- Over the last ten years of results, these sides have faced-off 24 times. Fiorentina has won in 3 of these match-ups and Juventus have won 15 times. There have been 6 draws.
- Key players for Juventus are Gonzalo Higuaín and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- The 31 years France Forward Gonzalo Higuaín has played 2 games for JUV and has scored 1 goal which was the key moments in Juventus’s winning games.
- The 34 years old Forward Cristiano Ronaldo has played 2 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- Key players for Juventus are Erick Pulgar and Nikola Milenkovic.
- The 31 years France Defender Erick Pulgar has played 2 and has scored 1 goal which was the key moments in FIO’s winning games.
- The 34 years old Defender Nikola Milenkovic has played 2 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
JUV vs FIO - Team Squad
Juventus: Wojciech Szczesny, Carlo Pinsoglio, Gianluigi Buffon, Mattia De Sciglio, Giorgio Chiellini, Matthijs de Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Leonardo Bonucci, Daniele Rugani, Merih Demiral, Miralem Pjanic, Sami Khedira, Douglas Costa, Blaise Matuidi, Juan Cuadrado, Emre Can, Adrien Rabiot, Rodrigo Bentancur, Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic, Gonzalo Higuaín, Federico Bernardeschi
Fiorentina : Pietro Terracciano, Bartlomiej Dragowski, Nikola Milenkovic, Luca Ranieri, Federico Ceccherini, Germán Pezzella, Pol Lirola, Martín Cáceres, Lorenzo Venuti, Dalbert, Erick Pulgar, Aleksa Terzic, Milan Badelj, Franck Ribéry, Gaetano Castrovilli, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Sebastián Cristóforo, Tòfol Montiel, Marco Benassi, Szymon Zurkowski, Riccardo Sottil, Federico Chiesa, Dusan Vlahovic
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.