JFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | MCFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
JFC vs MCFC, Hero Indian Super League
Saturday, February 20, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have Jamshedpur FC squaring off against Mumbai City FC at Tilak Maidan,Goa.
Jamshedpur FC vs Mumbai City FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Jamshedpur FC (JFC) will be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) for the 100th match of the league. JFC vs MCFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the 18th match for MCFC in ISL – 2020-21. MCFC holds the second position in the league standings, with 34 points in their account. So far, they played total of 17 matches, in which they have won 10 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 27 and against the team are 15. In the last match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on Feb 15th, in which MCFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has managed to score 4 goals, which ended in a defeat for MCFC. Prior to this failure, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on Feb 8th, in which both the teams have managed to score 3 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their winning streak is 10 and losing streak is 3. Their path in the last 5 matches is L D W L D. Unlike the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move top position in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
JFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the 19th match for JFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. JFC holds the seventh position in the league standings, with 21 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 5 matches, tied 6 matches and lost 7 matches. The total goals for the team are 16 and against the team are 20. In the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 14th, in which JFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for JFC. Prior to this failure, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on Feb 10th, in which JFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for JFC. Their winning streak is 5 and losing streak is 7. Their form in the last 5 matches is L W L W D. Unlike the last match, they should play well in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Jamshedpur FC (JFC) – Key Players.
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
JFC vs MCFC – Recent Form
Jamshedpur FC: L W L W D
Mumbai City FC: L D W L D
JFC vs MCFC – Team Squad
Jamshedpur FC (JFC): Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Amey Ranawade, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán , Hugo Boumous, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Pranjal Bhumij, Jackichand Singh, Cy Goddard, Vikram Pratap Singh, Vignesh Dakshinamurthy, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche
JFC vs MCFC – Probable Playing 11
Jamshedpur FC: Stephen Eze, Peter Hartley, Aitor Monroy, A Lima, Nerijus Valskis, Ricky Lallawmawma, T Rehnesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Jitendra Singh, Mobashir Rahman, F Choudhary
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Hernán, Mourtada Fall, Mandar Desai, Amey Ranawade, Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Rowllin Borges, Adam Le Fondre, Bipin Singh, Raynier Fernandes
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
JFC vs MCFC – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 and they managed to draw the match. But, the analytics shows that Mumbai City FC has clear supremacy over Jamshedpur FC. JFC-team has got a good head-coach Owen Coyle replacement of Aitor Monroy and also last season Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to Jamshedpur FC. So, it is a major advantage for JFC team. And also, they have experienced foreigners like Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Alex Lima and Nicholas Fitzgerald to act as the spine of the side. On the other hand, MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21. They are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. So, we expect MCFC to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.