JFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | CFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
JFC vs CFC Hero Indian Super League 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Jamshedpur FC (JFC) and Chennaiyin FC (CFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21on November 24th at Tilak Maidan Stadium. The live streaming, live prediction and live score of this match can be seen on ‘Star Sports’ network, ‘Disney+ Hotstar and ‘Jio TV’.Among JFC and CFC, the CFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Jamshedpur FC vs Chennaiyin FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Jamshedpur FC (JFC) will be faced off against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) for the fifth match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC). It will be the first match for CFC in ISL – 2020-21. If CFC team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, CFC holds the fourth position in the league standings with 29 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 8 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 5 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of CFC is W D.
In the last season final match, they played against the team ATK on March 14th, in which CFC has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for CFC. In 2019-20, their form in the last five matches is L L W D W. This year ISL, CFC, being at the top five positions in the league standings. Like 2019-20 leagues, CFC should play well in the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
JFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the first match for JFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. If JFC team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, JFC holds the eighth position in the league standings with 18 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 4 matches, tied 6 matches and lost 8 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of ODS is L D.
During the last match, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on Feb 19th, in which JFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 5 goals, which ended in a defeat for JFC. In 2019-20, their form in the last 5 matches is L D D L L. In 2019-20 ISL league, JFC, being at the bottom third position in the league standings. Unlike 2019-20 leagues, JFC must try to play well in the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Since, it is a first match for both the teams, so they will be excited to showcase their talent by giving the good performance to the entire tournament. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
Jamshedpur FC (JFC) – Key Players
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. Peter Hartley was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
Chennaiyin FC (CFC) – Key Players
- Rafael Crivalloro, who is a midfielder. He was one of the main reasons for CFC’s team run into final last season. He scored 7 goals and 8 assists in his very first season with the club.
- Anirudh Thapa, who is an Indian midfielder. He became the first player to win the AIFF’s emerging player of the year award twice. In his central midfield position, Thapa is excellent at breaking down the lines of defence with his precise passing, and also pops up with a goal from time to time. His curler from outside the box against FC Goa last season is still fresh in the memory of many fans. More of the same is expected from him this season.
- Memo Moura, who is one of the most consistent midfielders of ISL in the last four seasons. He joined the team upon the expiration of his contract at Jamshedpur FC after three years, and the 32-year-old Brazilian will bring steel and resolve in central midfield. He didn’t miss a single game for Jamshedpur FC in the 3 seasons, he spent there, and finished the 2018-19 ISL season.
- Lallianzuala Chhangte, who is a midfielder. He has scored 7 goals in the last season of ISL.
- Enes Sipovic, who is a defender player. Being an experienced player, he has won the Romanian second division with Otelul Galati in the past.
Jamshedpur FC Team Details
For Jamshedpur FC (JFC) this season will be the fourth season. JFC home ground is also called ‘The Furnace’, but their performances last season did not end up well. They managed only four wins in the entire 2019-20 season of the Indian Super League and finished eighth in the league table with just eighteen points. JFC management announced Owen Coyle as their new head coach. Coyle took over the reins from Aitor Monroy. However, JFC team have Owen Coyle at the helm this season, who took Chennaiyin FC to the final after joining midway through the 2019-20 campaign.
The experienced coach has added a number of new signings to bolster the JFC squad and with some key performers from last season chipping in, he can hope for a much better campaign this time around. Some of the club major signings is defender Peter Hartley, who arrives at Jamshedpur after a two-year spell with Scottish club Motherwell. The Englishman Peter Hartley, who spent nine years at Sunderland, has been named captain for the upcoming season – confirmed by the head coach Owen Coyle. Last season’s Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to JFC team. Other notable transfers to Jamshedpur FC include the arrivals of Brazilian midfielder Alex Lima, Nigerian defender Stephen Eze and Australian forward Nicholas Fitzgerald. Jamshedpur’s biggest Indian signing is Jackichand Singh’s transfer from FC Goa.
Chennaiyin FC Team Details
A rejuvenated team with a whole new coaching staff at the helm, Chennaiyin FC is definitely one of the teams watch out for in the Indian Super League (ISL) this season. For Chennaiyin FC, ISL 2020-21 will be the seventh season. Chennaiyin FC’s 2019-20 ISL campaign was quite eventful. When previous coach John Gregory was replaced in the middle of the season by Owen Coyle, few would have predicted that the team would qualify for the play-offs with 29 points, and go on to play in the final. The previous campaign was also a remarkable one for Chennaiyin FC but ended in heartbreak with a loss in the final. They are the second-most successful team in ISL history with two-time ISL champions.
In six years, they have made it to the play-off stage four times. The core of the squad is intact for the upcoming season, though the club will be without Owen Coyle and last season’s top scorer Nerijus Valskis. Csaba Lazio has taken over the reins from Owen Coyle as head coach. CFC has replaced five of their seven foreign players ahead of ISL-7th season. Guinea-Bissau striker Esmael Goncalves, who’s a proven goal-scorer, is likely to lead the forward line in Valskis’ absence. On the domestic front, Chennaiyin have gone for experience. They have brought in left-back Lalchhuanmawia Fanai and right-back Reagan Singh to bolster their flanks.
JFC vs CFC – Recent Form
Jamshedpur FC: L D D L L
Chennaiyin FC: L L W D W
JFC vs CFC – Team Squad
Jamshedpur FC (JFC): Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Chennaiyin FC (CFC): Karanjit Singh, Revanth, Samik Mitra, Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Lalchhuanmawia Fanai, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabiá, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Deepak Tangri, Aimol Reamsochung, Balaji Ganesan, Aqib Nawab, Edwin Vanspau, Rafael Crivellaro, Thoi Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Sinivasan Pandaiyan, Dhanapal Ganesh, Fatkhullo Fatkhulloev, Memo, Abhijit Sarkar, Germanpreet Singh, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jakub Sylvestr, Rahim Ali, Aman Chhetri, Esmaël Gonçalves
JFC vs CFC – Probable Playing 11
Jamshedpur FC: TP Rehenesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Jackichand Singh, David Grande, Nerijus Valskis, Joyner Lourenco, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Ricky Lallawmawma, Alexandre Lima, William Lalnunfela, Peter Hartley
Chennaiyin FC: Vishal Kaith, Eli Sabia, Rafael Crivellaro, Jakub Sylvestr, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Anirudh Thapa, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Reagan Singh, Enes Sipovic, Memo Moura, Esmael Goncalves
JFC vs CFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that Chennaiyin FC has clear supremacy over Jamshedpur FC. In the previous season, JFC being at the bottom third position in league points table. But this season, JFC-team has got a good head-coach Owen Coyle replacement of Aitor Monroy and also last season Golden Boot winner and former CFC striker Nerijus Valskisroping to JFC team. So, it is a major departure for CFC team. But, CFC-team has ability to fight against all odds, as proved by last season’s fairytale entry into the final after languishing at the bottom of the table, is Chennaiyin’s major strength. For CFC-team the main key player Anirudh Thapa, they have the man for all seasons and if he can combine well with the new recruits, Chennaiyin FC will definitely be a force to be reckoned with this time. We expect CFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.