IVC vs EVI Dream11 Prediction | EVI vs IVC Dream11 Prediction | Imoco Volley Conegliano vs Eczacibaşi Vitra Istanbul Dream11 Prediction | Eczacibaşi Vitra Istanbul vs Imoco Volley Conegliano Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Women's Club World Championships 2019 | Match 20 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IVC vs EVI, Match 20, FIVB Women's Club World Championships 2019
Sunday, December 8, 2019 5:30 PM
In the FIVB Women's Club World Championships 2019, we have Imoco Volley Conegliano squaring off against Eczacibaşi Vitra Istanbul at Shaoxing, China.
EVI vs IVC Dream11 Preview
In FIVB Women's Club World Championship 2019, we have Imoco Valley Conegliano and Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul for the final 1-2 match of the competition. IVC has been ranked first in the points table of Pool A with 8 points scored. In the preliminary round, they have won all the 3 matches played. They are the unbeaten team in this competition. With the glorious first rank, they entered Semi-finals and defeated Vakifbank Istanbul by 3-2 and qualified for the finals. In the Semi-finals, they scored 67 attacks, 11 blocks and 4 serves points with a total of 114 points. Now, their aim will be to win the title of this year.
IVC vs EVI Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul has been ranked second in the points table of Pool A with 6 points scored. They have won 2 matches and lost 1 match in a total of 3 matches played in the preliminary round. With this record, they Qualified for the Semi-finals and played against the team Igor Gorgonzola Novara. In that match, they won by 2-3 and scored 64 attacks, 20 blocks and 6 serves points with a total of 111 points. Now, they are going to face the unbeaten team EVI for the finals. They need to be put more hard work to win the title as they are facing the best team of the competition.
IMOCO VALLEY CONEGLIANO
- Key players for IVC are Paola Ogechi Egonu, Kimberly Hill, Robin De Kruijf and Miryam Fatime Sylla.
- Paola Ogechi Egonu is the opposite Spiker who has scored 78 attacks, 4 blocks and 4 serves points with the total points of 86.
- Kimberly Hill is the wing spiker who has scored 47 attacks, 1 blocks and 2 serves points with the total points of 50.
- Robin De Kruijf is the middle blocker who has scored 17 attacks, 12 blocks and 6 serves points with the total points of 35.
- Miryam Fatime Sylla is the wing spiker 25 attacks and 6 blocks with the total points of 31.
ECZACIBASI VITRA ISTANBUL
- Key Players for EVI are Tijana Boskovic, Yeon Koung Kim, Natalia Pereira, and Yasemin Guveli.
- Tijana Boskovic is the opposite Spiker who has scored 70 attacks, 8 blocks and 12 serves points with the total points of 90.
- Yeon Koung Kim is the wing spiker who has scored 42 attacks, 8 blocks and 7 serves points with the total points of 57.
- Natalia Pereira is the wing spiker who has scored 47 attacks, 7 blocks and 1 serves points with the total points of 55.
- Yasemin Guveli is the middle blocker who has scored 15 attacks, 9 blocks and 2 serves points with the total points of 26.
IVC vs EVI - Team Squad
Imoco Volley Conegliano: Indre Sorokaite, Robin De Kruijf, Jennifer Geerties, Raphaela Folie, Eleonora Fersino, Alexandra Botezat, Monica De Gennaro, Chiaka Ogbogu, Nkemdilim Ruth Terry Enweonwu, Giulia Gennari, Joanna Wolosz, Kimberly Hill, Miryam Fatime Sylla, Paola Ogechi Egonu, Emma Cagnin
Eczacibaşi Vitra Istanbul: Buse Melis Kara, Tijana Boškovic, Beyza Arici, Simge Sebnem Akoz, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Hande Baladin, Yasemin Guveli, Yeon Koung Kim c, Gamze Alikaya Kılıç, Natalia Pereira, Carli Lloyd, Melis Durul, Ergul Avci, Saliha Sahin
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.