ITA vs BRZ Dream11 Prediction | BRZ vs ITA Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 64 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Italy squaring off against Brazil at Hiroshima, Japan.
BRZ vs ITA Dream11 Preview
In the FIVB Volleyball World Cup we have the Italy at the 6th place in the points table with 14 points. So far ITA has played 10 games and they have won and lost equally. Italy has won 5 games and lost 5 games. Both Italy and Argentina has same number of win loss ratio but their winning difference has put Argentina one position ahead of Italy.
ITA vs BRZ Dream11 Prediction
The undefeated table topper of the FIVB Brazil will have to win tomorrow’s game to still keep their top position as well as the dominating undefeated streak alive. These 9 games winning streak alone will give Brazil boosted confidence. By the way, Brazil is playing this World Cup it looks like we are looking at the next World Champions
- For Brazil, the key players will be Alan Souza and Ricardo Lucarelli Souza.
- Alan Souza is the Opposite Spiker position and he is 25 years old. He has 320 blocks points and 336 Spike Points.
- Ricardo Lucarelli Souza is 26 years old and he is the Wing Spiker position player of this team. He has 326 blocks points and 348 Spike Points.
- For Italy, the key players will be MATTEO PIANO and LUCA SPIRITO.
- MATTEO PIANO is the Middle blocker position player of this team. His Has 325 blocks points and 352 Spike points.
- LUCA SPIRITO is the Setter position player of this team. She has 262 Blocks points and 338 Spike points.