ISL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction | LAH vs ISL Dream11 Prediction | Pakistan Super League 2020 | 17th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
ISL vs LAH, 17th Match, Pakistan Super League 2020
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Wednesday, March 04, 2020 07:30 PM
In the Pakistan Super League 2020, we have Islamabad United squaring off against Lahore Qalandars at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
LAH vs ISL Dream11 Preview
In Pakistan Super League 2020, Islamabad United has been placed at the fourth position in the league's standings. In the total of six matches played, ISL has succeeded in two matches, defeated in three matches and another match has been ended with no result. ISL has scored five points for the team. In the last match, ISL has matched up against Karachi Kings, in which KAR has won the match by five wickets. In the first innings played, ISL has scored 183 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of three wickets. In the second innings played, KAR has managed to reach the target and has scored 187 runs out of 112 balls, with five wickets and eight balls left to spare. ISL must try to use its full potential to take more wins, which would help them in moving upward in the points table.
ISL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction
Lahore Qalandars holds the sixth place in the Pakistan Super League table of 2020. LAH has participated in a total of four matches so far, out of which LAH has faced victories in 1 match and faced failures in three matches. LAH has managed to score only two points in their account. In the recently played match, LAH has faced off against Quetta Gladiators, in which LAH has won the match by 37 runs. In the first innings of the match, LAH has scored 209 runs out of 120 balls, with five-wicket left to spare. In the second innings of the match, QUE has struggled to score only 179 runs out of 120 balls, with no wickets left to spare. LAH must try to add more victories to this streak so that they can move forward in the league standings.
- Key players of ISL are Luke Ronchi, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, and Amad Butt.
- Luke Ronchi, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 280 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 150.53.
- Shadab Khan, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 161 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 149.07.
- Faheem Ashraf has taken 19 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 8.93.
- Amad Butt has taken 8 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 9.80.
- Key players of LAH are Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Shaheen Afridi and David Wiese.
- Fakhar Zaman, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 256 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 129.94.
- Sohail Akhtar, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 207 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 141.78.
- Shaheen Afridi has taken 12 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.88.
- David Wiese has taken 8 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.70.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 161 & 143
Highest & Lowest Total: 197/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WXI & 101/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 176/8 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM & 126/7 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
ISL vs LAH - Team Squad
Islamabad United: Dale Steyn, Luke Ronchi, Dawid Malan, Colin Ingram, Colin Munro, Zafar Gohar, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Amad Butt, Philip Salt, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan (c), Saif Badar, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Musa, Rizwan Hussain, Akif Javed, Ahmed Safi Abdullah
Lahore Qalandars: Salman Butt, Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dane Vilas, Ben Dunk (wk), Jaahid Ali, David Wiese, Usman Shinwari, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Salman Irshad, Maaz Khan, Dilbar Hussain, Faizan Khan, Raja Farzan
ISL vs LAH - Playing 11
Islamabad United: Dale Steyn, Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Ingram, Colin Munro, Asif Ali, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Musa, Rizwan Hussain, Ahmed Safi Abdullah
Lahore Qalandars: Dale Steyn, Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Ingram, Colin Munro, Asif Ali, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Musa, Rizwan Hussain, Ahmed Safi Abdullah
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.