IRA vs TUN Dream11 Prediction | TUN vs IRA Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 39 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Iran Men squaring off against Tunisia Men at Hiroshima, Japan.
IRA VS TUN Volleyball Preview
Iran totally played 5 games with 2 win, 3 losses and they take the 9th position in points table with 3 points. They won the last game against Canada (3-1). Both teams have winning momentums but Iran take nearly bottom position in points table. Because they losses the opening 2 games. Most of the games Canada had an upper hand in the first t sets next to sets the momentum will shift opposite problems so they try to carefully play 2 set then they easily win that game against Brazil.
TUN VS IRA Volleyball Preview
Tunisia is the weakest team for this season they totally played 6games with 6 losses and they take the last position in points table with4 points. They lose the all games like (3-0) against Poland, (1-3) against Argentina and they lose the last game against Japan (3-0). Khaled Ben Slimene was a total disappointment last time out as he couldn’t collect even a single point despite playing all the four sets. Chorki Jouini can start in place of him in the next game and Saddemm Hmissi will be the libero for Tunisia. So they try to get one victory for this tournament against USA.
- Best Attacker – Mohamed Ali Ben Othmen Miladi – 15 spikes -14 shots – 35 attempts – 42.86 Success%
- Best Blocker – Mohamed Ayech – 2 Blocks – 7 Rebounds – 18 attempts
- Best scorer Hamza Nagga – 32 attacks – 1 Block – 11 Digs – 17 attempts
- Best Setter – S Hmissi – 4 running sets – 14 still sets – 19 attempts
- Porya Yali for 20 attacks, 2 blocks points for Iran and was the leading points getter in the previous game.
- Milad Ebadipour played complete four sets and got 17 attack points to his name.
- Purya Fayazi D was able to collect 11 attacks points for his side.