IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction | Australia tour of India 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IND vs AUS, 2nd ODI, Australia tour of India 2020
Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
Friday, January 17, 2020 01:30 PM
In the Australia tour of India 2020, we have India squaring off against Australia at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Preview
In Australia’s tour of India 2020, both the teams are going to face off for the second ODI match of the tournament. So far they have finished playing the first ODI match in which Australia won by 10 wickets. In that match, India batted first and got all out in the overs of 49.1 with 255 runs scored. While Australia scored 258 runs in the overs of 37.4 with zero wickets. We can say that it was a great win for Australia. Warner’s 128 runs and Finch’s 110 runs helped the team to finish their target soon and their bowling was also too good. If they play with the same spirit, then they can take the win in the remaining matches too.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, India was surrendered to Australia in their first match by 10 wickets. They batted first and got all out in the overs of 49.1 with 255 runs scored. While Australia scored 258 runs in the overs of 37.4 with zero wickets. It was a pathetic loss for IND. They failed to take a single wicket while the opposing team had a strong bowling lineup. Unlike the last match, they should try to perform better in order to win this match. They really need an early breakthrough to take lead. Let’s see whether India will try to payback or not.
- Key players for AUS are David Warner, Aaron Finch, Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins.
- David Warner has played 10 matches and scored 686 runs with an average of 76.22.
- Aaron Finch has played 10 matches and scored 551 runs with an average of 61.22.
- Mitchell Starc has played 10 matches and taken out 29 wickets with an economy of 5.52.
- Pat Cummins has played 10 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 4.90.
- Key players for IND are Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Mohammed Shami, and Jasprit Bumrah.
- Rohit Sharma has played 10 matches and scored 504 runs with an average of 56.
- KL Rahul has played 7 matches and scored 421 runs with an average of 60.14.
- Mohammed Shami has played 8 matches and taken out 10 wickets with an economy of 6.24.
- Jasprit Bumrah has played 4 matches and taken out 8 wickets with an economy of 4.89.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 297 & 284
Highest Total: 325/4 (50 Ov) by ENG vs IND
Lucky Defends: 270/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs IND
IND vs AUS – Team Squad
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant (WK), Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami
Australia: Aaron Finch (C), D’Arcy Short, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (WK), Pat Cummins, Peter Handscomb, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Ashton Turner, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
IND vs AUS – Probable Playing11
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.