IND-50 vs NAM-50 Dream11 Prediction | NAM-50 vs IND-50 Dream11 Prediction |Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020 | 24th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IND-50 vs NAM-50, 24th Match, Division B, Over-50s Cricket World Cup
Groot Drakenstein CC, Cape Town
Monday, March 16, 2020 01:45 PM
In the Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020, we have India Over-50s squaring off against Groot Drakenstein CC, Cape Town.
NAM-50 vs IND-50 Dream11 Preview
In Over-50s Cricket World Cup 2020, the team India Over-50s will be squared off against Namibia Over-50s in Division B, for the 24th match of the tournament. In which, IND-50 has taken the second bottom position in the standings. They are yet to score points for their team. So far they have played 2 matches and lost both the matches. So they have the losing streak of two which came after losing to the teams England Over-50s and Pakistan Over-50s by 8 and 4 wickets respectively. In the last match, IND-50 elected to bat first and scored 193 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While the opponent PAK-50 played well and scored 197 runs for the fall of 6 wickets with 4 balls remaining. Unlike the previous matches, IND-50 should try to play well in the future matches to take the win.
IND-50 vs NAM-50 Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Namibia Over-50s has taken the bottom position in Division B standings with no points scored yet. So far they have played 2 matches and lost both the teams. In the first match, they played against the team Pakistan Over-50s and lost by the huge run differences of 177. And in the next match, they lost to Wales Over-50s by 8 wickets. In which, NAM-50 elected to bat first and scored 161 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While the opponent team easily scored the target of 162 runs for the fall of 2 wickets with 67 balls remaining. NAM-50 should try to eliminate past mistakes and concentrate on the upcoming matches to take the win. This win may help the team to move away from the bottom position in the standings.
- Key players for IND-50 are B Iqbal Khan, PG Sunder, M Khandwala and A Arora.
- B Iqbal Khan has played 2 matches and scored 105 runs with the strike rate of 53.57.
- PG Sunder has played 2 matches and scored 52 runs with the strike rate of 80.00.
- M Khandwala has played 2 matches and taken out 3 wickets with an economy of 4.46.
- A Arora has played 2 matches and taken out 2 wickets with an economy of 2.81.
- Key players for NAM-50 are B Buitendag, E Brits, D Thakur, and A Griffiths.
- B Buitendag has played 2 matches and scored 81 runs with the strike rate of 48.79.
- E Brits have played one match and scored 20 runs with the strike rate of 142.85.
- D Thakur has played 2 matches and taken out 4 wickets with an economy of 2.88.
- A Griffiths has played 2 matches and taken out 2 wickets with an economy of 5.35.
IND-50 vs NAM-50 - Team Squad
India Over-50s: Shailendra Singh (c), Iqbal Khan, Mayank Khandwala, Parak Ananta, Tushar Jhaveri, Ashwani Arora, Preetinder Singh, Aadil Chagla, PG Sunder, Pradip Patel, Verinder Bhoombla (w), Thomas George, Sanjay Beri, Deepak Chadha, Dilip Chavan, Srikanth Satya, S Jetty, K Subramanian, F Heaton
Namibia Over-50s: Johan Rudolph, Melt Van Cshoor, Gilliam Vermuelen, Basie Buitendag, Francois Erasmus, Dnaeel Van Der Walt, Gavin Murgatroyd, Dee Thakur, Rudi Birckenstock, Ashleh Griffiths, Etienne Brits, John Hamman, Louis Nortje, Lennie Louw, Trevor Britten, Graham Mcmillan, Willie Van Zyl
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.