IN-Y vs SL-Y Dream11 Prediction | SL-Y vs IN-Y Dream11 Prediction | ACC U19 Asia Cup 2019 | 1st Semi-Final | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the ACC U19 Asia Cup 2019, we have India U19 squaring off against Sri Lanka U19 at P Sara Oval, Colombo.
IN-Y VS SL-Y Cricket preview
India totally played 3 games with 3wins and they take the first position in group A points table with 6 points. India under 19 team performances was very good in this Under 19 tournament so far. Team played 3matches so far in this tournament and won all matches very easily. They have good bowling attack especially Mishra take 5 wickets in last game and he bowled 9 overs with economy is 2.18 as well as Atharva take 4 wickets so they easily win that game against Afghanistan. So they try to continue the victory against Sri Lanka in this game.
SL-Y VS IN-Y Cricket prediction
Sri Lanka U19 totally played 3 games with 2wins, 1 loss and they take the first position in group B points table with 4 points. They lost the last game against Bangladesh in 2 runs difference. They have some struggles in bowling because they do not have any key bowlers so they lose the last game. But this game they overcome the problems and try to win that game. Both teams have equally balanced but the difference is 2 points so they try to win that game against India.
- WK Sahil Arora replaced Suved Parker in the last game. Although he could only manage to score 29 runs off 76 balls, but such patience is much appreciated and is now likely to retain his place.
- Mishra take 5 wickets in last game and he bowled 9 overs with economy is 2.18 as well as Atharva take 4 wickets so their contribution helpful for this game.
Sri Lanka U19 Squad:
- Dilshan takes 3 wickets in last game and he is a main bowler for Sri Lanka.
- Rohan Sanjaya is good all-rounder and he scored 42runs in last game.
- Kavindu Nadeeshan came in place of Y Rodrigo last time out and was not effective with the bat and ball either. Y Rodrigo will retain his place for this crucial game.