IN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction | NZ-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction | ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020 | 9th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IN-W vs NZ-W, 9th Match, Group A, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020
Junction Oval, Melbourne
Thursday, February 27, 2020 09:30 AM
In the ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020, we have India Women squaring off against New Zealand Women at Junction Oval, Melbourne.
NZ-W vs IN-W Dream11 Preview
In ICC Women’s Twenty20 World Cup 2020, India Women has categorized under Group A division, in which IN-W takes the first position in the points table. In the total of two matches played, IN-W has succeeded in both the matches. IN-W has scored four points for the team. In the recently played match, IN-W has matched up against Bangladesh Women, in which IN-W has won the game by 18 runs. In the first innings of the match, IN-W has scored 142 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, BD-W has struggled to score only 124 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of eight wickets. IN-W must continue this greater effort in their upcoming matches as well.
IN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction
New Zealand Women belongs to the Group A division in ICC Women’s Twenty20 World Cup 2020, in which they have been placed in second place, which right below to their opponent. NZ-W has participated in only one match so far, in which they have managed to win that game. NZ-W has scored two points for the team. In their first match of the tournament, NZ-W has faced off against Sri Lanka Women, in which NZ-W has won the match by seven wickets. In the first innings of the match, SL-W has scored 127 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. In the second innings of the match, NZ-W has managed to reach the target and has scored 131 runs out of 106 balls, with seven wickets and 14 balls left to spare. NZ-W should try to maintain this performance in the next matches, which would help them in tying up with their opponent in the tournament standings.
- Key players of IN-W are Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Poonam Yadav.
- Smriti Mandhana, who is a left-handed batswoman, has scored 236 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 127.56.
- Suzie Bates, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 238 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 91.89.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad has taken 12 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 6.50.
- Poonam Yadav has taken 9 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 4.00.
New Zealand Women
- Key players of NZ-W are Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Leigh Kasperek, and Amelia Kerr.
- Sophie Devine, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 576 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 147.69.
- Suzie Bates, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 212 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 109.27.
- Leigh Kasperek has taken 9 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 6.68.
- Amelia Kerr has taken 13 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 5.76.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 145 & 140
Highest & Lowest Total: 177/3 (19.4 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW & 144/10 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 177/3 (19.4 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW & 132/7 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
IN-W vs NZ-W - Team Squad
India Women: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Pooja Vastrakar, Taniya Bhatia, Radha Yadav, Harleen Deol, Arundhati Reddy, Shafali Verma, Richa Ghosh
New Zealand Women: Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine (c), Katie Perkins, Lea Tahuhu, Rachel Priest, Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin, Leigh Kasperek, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, Lauren Down, Rosemary Mair, Jess Kerr
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.