IN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Prediction | AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction | ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020 | Final | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IN-W vs AU-W, Final, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Sunday, March 08, 2020 12:30 PM
In the ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020, we have India Women squaring off against Australia Women at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Preview
In ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020, India Women has been categorized under Group A division, in which they have been placed at the first position in the tournament standings. In the total of four matches played in the group stage, IN-W has managed to take the win in all the matches. IN-W has scored eight points for the team. In the recent semi-final match, IN-W has matched up against England Women, but the match has been abandoned due to intervention of the rain. Prior to this match, IN-W has faced off against Sri Lanka Women, in which IN-W has won the matchy seven wickets. In the first innings of the match, SL-W has scored 113 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of nine wickets. In the second innings of the match, IN-W has managed to reach the target and has scored 116 runs out of 88 balls, with seven wickets and 32 balls left to spare. IN-W should continue this greater effort in the playoff of the tournament.
IN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Prediction
Australia Women takes the second place in the Group A division of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 points table. AU-W has participated in four matches, out of which AU-W has succeeded in three matches and defeated in one match. AU-W has scored six points for the team. In the recent semi-final match, AUS-W has faced off against South Africa Women, in which AU-W has won the match by five runs. In the first innings played, AU-W has scored 134 runs out of 120 balls, with five wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, SA-W has struggled to score only 92 runs out of 78 balls, with the loss of five wickets. AU-W has lost their last match against IN-W. Let’s see whether AU-W manages to take a win against IN-W or not.
- Key players of IN-W are Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Poonam Yadav and Shikha Pandey.
- Shafali Verma, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 171 runs in 5 matches played, with a strike rate of 156.88.
- Smriti Mandhana, who is a left-handed batswoman, has scored 104 runs in 4 matches played, with a strike rate of 152.94.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad has taken 9 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 5.56.
- Poonam Yadav has taken 7 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 5.59.
- Key players of AU-W Beth Mooney, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, and Megan Schutt.
- Beth Mooney, who is a left-handed batswoman, has scored 252 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 121.73.
- Alyssa Healy, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 165 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 142.24.
- Jess Jonassen has taken 12 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 5.73.
- Megan Schutt has taken 10 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 6.54.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 139 & 131
Highest & Lowest Total: 184/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS & 74/10 (17.3 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 172/5 (20 Ov) by SL vs AUS & 127/10 (18.4 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
IN-W vs AU-W - Team Squad
India Women: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Pooja Vastrakar, Taniya Bhatia, Radha Yadav, Harleen Deol, Arundhati Reddy, Shafali Verma, Richa Ghosh
Australia Women: Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Erin Burns, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland
IN-W vs AU-W - Playing 11
India Women: Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Veda Krishnamurthy, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Australia Women: Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Jess Jonassen, Rachael Haynes, Nicola Carey, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince, Megan Schutt
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.