IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Prediction | AU-U19 vs IN-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 | Super League Quarter-Final 1 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
IN-U19 vs AU-U19, Super League Quarter-Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020
Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, we have India U19 squaring off against Australia U19 at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom.
AU-U19 vs IN-U19 Dream11 Preview
In ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020, we have India U19 and Australia U19 for the Super League Quarter-Final 1 match of the tournament. India U19 has topped the points table of Group A with 6 points scored in their account. In the total of 3 matches played, they have won all the three matches. They are yet to lose the first match in the tournament. Their 3 successive wins were against the teams Sri Lanka U19, Japan U19 and New Zealand U19 by 90 runs, 10 wickets, and 44 runs respectively. In the last match, IN-U19 opted to bat first and scored 115 runs for 23 overs with zero wicket (match reduced to 23 overs due to rain). While the opponent NZ-U19 failed to reach the target of 192 runs thus ended up by scoring 147 runs in 21 overs with all out. So, IN-U19 won by 44 runs using the D/L method. They have been playing well from the beginning of the tournament and they have to play with the same power to Qualify for the next level of the tournament.
IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Australia U19 has taken the second position in the points table of Group B with 4 points scored in their account. In the total of 3 matches played, they have won 2 matches and lost one match. After losing their first match against West Indies by 3 wickets, they have taken wins in the next 2 matches against Nigeria U19 and England U19 by 10 and 2 wickets respectively. So, they have a winning streak of two. In the last match, the opponent EN-U19 opted to bat first and scored 252 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While AU-U19 reached the target of 253 runs for the fall of 8 wickets with zero balls remaining. They should try to win this match in order to qualify for the next stage of the competition. They have to put up an effort to defeat the opponent IN-U19 as they are an unbeaten team.
- Key players for IN-U19 are Yashaswi Jaiswal, Tilak Varma, Ravi Bishnoi, and Atharva Ankolekar.
- Yashaswi Jaiswal has played 9 matches and scored 347 runs with an average of 57.83.
- Tilak Varma has played 10 matches and scored 311 runs with an average of 44.42.
- Ravi Bishnoi has played 8 matches and taken out 20 wickets with an economy of 3.40.
- Atharva Ankolekar has played 6 matches and taken out 15 wickets with an economy of 3.56.
- Key players for AU-U19 are Mackenzie Harvey, Oliver Davies, Tanveer Sangha, and Liam Marshall.
- Mackenzie Harvey has played 6 matches and scored 277 runs with an average of 92.33.
- Oliver Davies has played 7 matches and scored 215 runs with an average of 43.00.
- Tanveer Sangha has played 7 matches and taken out 18 wickets with an economy of 3.22.
- Liam Marshall has played 5 matches and taken out 8 wickets with an economy of 4.28.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 227 & 192
Highest & Lowest Total: 418/5 (50 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM & 45/10 (14 Ov) by NAM vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 273/2 (39 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM & 225/7 (48 Ov) by RSAW vs SLW
IN-U19 vs AU-19 - Team Squad
India U19: Priyam Garg (c), Kartik Tyagi, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Vidyadhar Patil, Tilak Varma, Shubhang Hegde, Divyansh Saxena, Ravi Bishnoi, Shashwat Rawat, Dhruv Jurel, Siddhesh Veer, Akash Singh, Atharva Ankolekar, Sushant Mishra, Kumar Kushagra
Australia U19: Mackenzie Harvey (c), Tanveer Sangha, Patrick Rowe (wk), Sam Fanning, Liam Marshall, Lachlan Hearne, Liam Scott, Oliver Davies, Todd Murphy, Corey Kelly, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Matthew Willans, Cooper Connolly, Bradley Simpson, Connor Sully
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.