HYD vs GUJ Dream11 Prediction | GUJ vs HYD Dream11 Prediction | Vivo Pro Kabaddi | Match 126 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi, we have Telugu Titans squaring off against Gujarat Fortunegiants at Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik Sports Complex, Greater Noida.
GUJ vs HYD Dream11 Preview
Telugu titans totally played 19 games with 5wins and 11 losses and they take the 11th position in the points table with 40 points. They win all the continuous game they may be qualified into play-offs so they play a very good game against Gujarat Fortunegiants. They won the last game against strong team Jaipur so they have good momentum and Esai is back into the farm so those changes are helpful for a win that game. For this game, Suraj Desai is expected to start from the bench once again as Rakesh Gowda performed decently in the last game. Visual Baradwaj scored 3 points in last game and Abhoser form is helpful for tackle the Vikas in Haryana Steelers.
HYD vs GUJ Dream11 Prediction
Now they are going to square off against Telugu titans. They have already played 20 matches and have won the match 6 times and have 2 tie matches and lost 12 matches. Gujarat Fortunegiants had their last match against Haryana Steelers and Gujarat Fortunegiants has lost the match by 38-37 points. In that match, Sonu was the top all-rounder of the team who has attempted 20 raids and has scored 8 points for their team. And More Rohit Gulia has scored 4 points for their team. But the last match no one can play well in the Gujarat Fortunegiants team side. Their team was in 9th position in the points table and has scored 45 points in the table.
Head to Head
Telugu Titans and Gujarat Fortunegiants played each other in 1 game in Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019, from that 1 match; a Telugu titan has won 3 matches.
- Telugu Titans, the key players will be Bahubali- Siddharth Desai, Vishal Bhardwaj, Jang Kun Lee, and Rakesh Gowda.
- Bahubali- Siddharth Desai is the leading raider for the Titans with 125 raid points. He scored 22 raid points in the last game.
- Vishal Bhardwaj has amassed 54 tackle points so far this season.
- Jang Kun Lee has scored 11 points in the last 2 games.
- Rakesh Gowda has scored 12 points in the last 2 matches.
- Gujarat Fortunegiants, the key players will be Rohit Gulia and Pankaj.
- Rohit Gulia is the best All-Rounder for Gujarat Fortunegiants side and he is a specialized player in Do-Or-Die raid.
- Pankaj is the best defender of the team and he has scored more tackles in this Season.