HK vs JER Dream11 Prediction | JER vs HK Dream11 Prediction | Jersey tour of Oman 2019 | 4th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Jersey tour of Oman 2019, we have Hong Kong squaring off against Jersey at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket, Ministry Turf 1.
JER vs HK Dream11 Preview
In CWC Challenge League Group B, Hong Kong has been placed at the top third position, in the event standings, with the scored points of 2 for the team. HK has played only one game so far, which was up against Bermuda. Played against BER, HK had a seven-wicket win at ease, reaching 292 as the target, with 4 balls left to spare. HK has scored 294 runs in 49.2 overs, completed the match with a four, in the last ball. By taking a win at the first match of the tournament, HK had set high-standards for other teams. In the upcoming match, the opponent seems like a little weaker, so HK could try to win them over in order to move forward in the League table.
HK vs JER Dream11 Prediction
Jersey has been placed at the bottom position in the Jersey tour of Oman 2019. In the total of 1 match played so far, JER had not managed to win the game. In the first match of the tournament, JER has been matched up with Uganda. Playing against Uganda, Jersey has lost its match to the opponent by 25 runs. In the first innings of the match, Uganda has opted to bat and scored 248 runs out of 300 balls, with 8 wickets lost. In the second innings played, Jersey had lost all the wickets in 49.1 over and they had just scored 223 runs. From looking at the stats, it seems like JER must take a lot of practice, Without it, Jersey will not be able to survive in the CWC Challenge League B of 2019.
- Key players of HK are KD Shah, Waqas Barkat, Aftab Hussain.
- KD Shah, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 116 runs out of 135 balls, with a strike rate of 85.92.
- Waqas Barkat, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 66 runs out of 58 balls, with a strike rate of 113.79.
- Aftab Hussain has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 3.90.
- KD Shah has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 3.50.
- Key players of JER are BDH Stevens, NA Greenwood, JTS Sumerauer and C Bisson.
- BDH Stevens, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 43 runs out of 58 balls, with a strike rate of 74.13.
- NA Greenwood, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 40 runs out of 55 balls, with a strike rate of 72.12.
- JTS Sumerauer has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 6.37.
- C Bisson has taken 1 wicket in 1 inning played, with an economy of 4.50.