HFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | JFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
HFV vs JFC, Hero Indian Super League
Wednesday, December 02, 2020 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Hyderabad FC (HFC) and Jamshedpur FC (JFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21. This will take place on December 2nd at Tilak Maidan Stadium. The live streaming, live prediction and live score of this match can be seen on ‘Star Sports’ network, ‘Disney+ Hotstar and ‘Jio TV’. Among HFC and JFC, the HFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Hyderabad FC vs Jamshedpur FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Hyderabad FC (HFC) will be faced off against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). This is for the fourteenth match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the third match for JFC in ISL – 2020-21. JFC holds the eighth position in the league standings, with one point in their account. So far, they played total of 2 matches, in which they have tied one match and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 3 and against the team are 4. They played their first match against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on November 24th, in which JFC has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for JFC.
They played their second match against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on November 29th, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their losing streak is one. Their form in the last 2 matches is D L. JFC, being at the bottom fourth positions in ISL 2020-21 points table.They should try harder to take wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Hyderabad FC made their ISL debut last season. It is a second season for HFC-team in ISL-2020-21. They had a poor first season as they finished at the foot of the table with just 10 points from 18 matches. This season, Hyderabad FC had to replace their newly-appointed coach Albert Roca as the Spaniard departed during the pre-season to link up with Ronald Koeman at FC Barcelona. Albert Roca was replaced by fellow Spanish manager, Manuel Marquez.
Now they look for a better finish under Spanish Coach Manual Marquez. Some of the club’s major signings include Spanish midfielder Joao Victor from Greek club OFI Crete, winger Joel Chianese after his A-League stint with Perth Glory and former Odisha FC striker Aridane Santana. They also brought in the Spanish trio of defender Odei Onaindia, striker Francisco Sandaza and midfielder Lluis Sastre into the squad. Indian signings include the veteran goalkeeper Subrata Paul and winger Halicharan Narzary from Kerala Blasters on a two-year deal.
HFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Hyderabad FC (HFC). It will be the third match for HFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. HFC holds the fourth position in the league standings, with 4 points in their account. So far, they played total of 2 matches, in which they have won one match and tied one match. The total goals for the team are one and against the team is zero. They played their first match against the team Odisha FC (ODS) on November 23rd, in which HFC has scored one goal. While the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for HFC.
They played their second match against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on November 28th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their winning streak is one. Their form in the last 2 matches is D W. HFC, being at the top five positions in the league standings of ISL-2020-21. They should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
For Jamshedpur FC (JFC) this season will be the fourth season. JFC home ground is also called ‘The Furnace’, but their performances last season did not end up well. They managed only four wins in the entire 2019-20 season of the Indian Super League and finished eighth in the league table with just eighteen points. JFC management announced Owen Coyle as their new head coach. Coyle took over the reins from Aitor Monroy. However, JFC team have Owen Coyle at the helm this season, who took Chennaiyin FC to the final after joining midway through the 2019-20 campaign.
The experienced coach has added a number of new signings to bolster the JFC squad and with some key performers from last season chipping in, he can hope for a much better campaign this time around. Some of the club major signings is defender Peter Hartley, who arrives at Jamshedpur after a two-year spell with Scottish club Motherwell. The Englishman Peter Hartley, who spent nine years at Sunderland, has been named captain for the upcoming season – confirmed by the head coach Owen Coyle. Last season’s Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to JFC team. Other notable transfers to Jamshedpur FC include the arrivals of Brazilian midfielder Alex Lima, Nigerian defender Stephen Eze and Australian forward Nicholas Fitzgerald. Jamshedpur’s biggest Indian signing is Jackichand Singh’s transfer from FC Goa.
Hyderabad FC (HFC) – Key Players
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. Subrata managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. His goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
Jamshedpur FC (JFC) – Key Players
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. Peter was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
HFC vs JFC – Recent Form
Hyderabad FC: D W W D L
Jamshedpur FC: D L L D D
HFC vs JFC – Team Squad
Hyderabad FC (HFC): Subrata Pal, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joao Victor, Joel Chianese, Aridane Santana, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
Jamshedpur FC (JFC): Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
HFC vs JFC – Probable Playing 11
Hyderabad FC: Subrata Pal, Konsham Singh, Odei Onaindia, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Joel Chianese, Joao Victor, Lluís Sastre, Aridane, Halicharan Narzary, Nikhil Poojary
Jamshedpur FC: Rehnesh Paramba , Peter Hartley , Stephen Eze , Ricky Lallawmawma , Laldinliana Renthlei , Aitor Monroy , Alex , Mobashir Rahman , Nerijus Valskis , Isaac Vanmalsawma , Jackichand Singh
HFC vs JFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that Hyderabad FC has clear supremacy over Jamshedpur FC. Hyderabad FC (HFC) was debut in last season. They have a balanced squad as well with several youngsters. They have experienced foreigners like Aridane Santana, Lluis Sastre, and Joel Chianese to act as the spine of the side. Jamshedpur FC (JFC) has got a good head-coach Owen Coyle replacement of Aitor Monroy. And also last season Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to Jamshedpur FC. So, it is a major advantage for JFC team.
Also, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for both the teams, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync. JFC team has experienced foreigners like Peter Hartley, Stephen Eza, Alex Lima and Nicholas Fitzgerald to act as the spine of the side. Jamshedpur FC already played a match against Chennaiyin FC and lost the match. But, Hyderabad FC won the previous match against the team Odisha FC, so it gives them more confidence to win the upcoming matches of ISL 2020-21. We expect HFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.