GUY vs WNI Dream11 Prediction | WNI vs GUY Dream11 Prediction | Guyana vs Windward Islands Dream11 Prediction | Windward Islands vs Guyana Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
GUY vs WNI, Group B, Super50 Cup 2019
Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Friday, November 15, 2019 11:00 PM
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Guyana squaring off against the Windward Islands at Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
WNI vs GUY Dream11 Preview
Guyana is at the third place in Group B Points table. They have scored 8 points in their account. GUY has won in 2 out of 3 matches played so far. It was defeated in one of the game, in which the opponent was Trinidad & Tobago, who succeeded by 6 wickets still in hand, with 42 balls remaining yet. In other matches, GUY was matched up with West Indies Emerging Team and United States of America, in those matches Guyana won over the opponents by 2 wickets and 13 runs respectively. These stats say that GUY has potential, with a right amount hard work, they can take the top position in Regional Super50 Cup of 2019.
GUY vs WNI Dream11 Prediction
Being at the fourth place in Group B of the Regional Super50 Cup, Windward Islands has scored 4 points for the team. WNI has won only in one game, which was against United States of America. They won USA by 43 runs. WNI has lost two of its game to Trinidad & Tobago and West Indies Emerging Team, in which WNI was defeated by 8 wickets and 107 runs respectively. Being at the bottom second position, WNI has started to find their way up in the table, by winning their latest match. Let’s see what the future unfolds for them.
- Key players of GUY are Raymon Reifer, Leon Johnson , Veerasammy Permaul and Ramaal Lewis.
- Raymon Reifer, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 302 runs, with a strike rate of 77.63.
- Leon Johnson, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 254 runs, with 70.36 runs.
- Veerasammy Permaul has taken 14 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 3.81.
- Ramaal Lewis has taken 13 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 3.88.
- Key players of WNI are Kavem Hodge, Devon Smith, Larry Edwards and Alick Athanaze.
- Kavem Hodge, who is a right handed batsman, has scored 305 runs with a strike rate of 71.59.
- Devon Smith, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 193 runs with 99.48 strike rate.
- Larry Edwards has taken 14 wickets in 9 innings played with an economy of 4.00.
- Alick Athanaze has taken 13 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.58.
GUY vs WNI - Team Squad
Guyana: Leon Johnson (c), Christopher Barnwell, Ronsford Beaton, Anthony Bramble, Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Jonathan Foo, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Ramaal Lewis, Gudakesh Motie, Veerasammy Permaul, Clinton Pestano, Raymon Reifer, Kemal Savory, Nial Smith
Windward Islands: Kirk Edwards (c), Kavem Hodge (vc), Alick Athanaze, Keron Cottoy, Dillon Douglas, Larry Edwards, Ryan John, Ray Jordan, Sharmon Lewis, Desron Maloney, Shane Shillingford, Devon Smith, Emmanuel Stewart, Bhaskar Yadram
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.