GUY vs WNI Dream11 Prediction | WNI vs GUY Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Guyana squaring off against the Windward Islands at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
WNI vs GUY Dream11 Preview
Guyana is at the third place in Group B Points table. They have scored 8 points in their account. GUY has won in 2 out of 3 matches played so far. It was defeated in one of the game, in which the opponent was Trinidad & Tobago, who succeeded by 6 wickets still in hand, with 42 balls remaining yet. In other matches, GUY was matched up with West Indies Emerging Team and United States of America, in those matches Guyana won over the opponents by 2 wickets and 13 runs respectively. These stats say that GUY has potential, with a right amount hard work, they can take the top position in Regional Super50 Cup of 2019.
GUY vs WNI Dream11 Prediction
Being at the fourth place in Group B of the Regional Super50 Cup, Windward Islands has scored 4 points for the team. WNI has won only in one game, which was against United States of America. They won USA by 43 runs. WNI has lost two of its game to Trinidad & Tobago and West Indies Emerging Team, in which WNI was defeated by 8 wickets and 107 runs respectively. Being at the bottom second position, WNI has started to find their way up in the table, by winning their latest match. Let’s see what the future unfolds for them.
- Key players of GUY are Raymon Reifer, Leon Johnson , Veerasammy Permaul and Ramaal Lewis.
- Raymon Reifer, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 302 runs, with a strike rate of 77.63.
- Leon Johnson, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 254 runs, with 70.36 runs.
- Veerasammy Permaul has taken 14 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 3.81.
- Ramaal Lewis has taken 13 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 3.88.
- Key players of WNI are Kavem Hodge, Devon Smith, Larry Edwards and Alick Athanaze.
- Kavem Hodge, who is a right handed batsman, has scored 305 runs with a strike rate of 71.59.
- Devon Smith, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 193 runs with 99.48 strike rate.
- Larry Edwards has taken 14 wickets in 9 innings played with an economy of 4.00.
- Alick Athanaze has taken 13 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.58.