GUY vs WIE Dream11 Prediction | WIE vs GUY Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Guyana squaring off against West Indies at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
WIE vs GUY Dream11 Preview
In Regional Super 50 Cup 2019, we have Guyana and West Indies Emerging Team in the Group B of the tournament. GUY takes the 3rd place in the points table with 12 points. So far they have played 4 games with 3 wins and 1 loss. In the last match against the Windward Islands, GUY won by 4 wickets. They are in the 3rd place due to their low net run rate than the opponent team. GUY has already defeated WIE at the start of the tournament by 2 wickets. So they will look to win the game full of confidence.
GUY vs WIE Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, West Indies Emerging Team takes the top position in the points table with 12 points. So far they have played 3 games with 3 wins and 1 loss. In this tournament, WIE team started their journey with failure but later they proved their strength by giving 3 hat-trick wins against Trinidad & Tobago, Windward Islands, and the USA. The notable thing is that the WIE team’s only loss was against Guyana whom they are going to face now. They must win this match to remain in the top position in the points table. As both the teams have identical wins and losses, this game will be full of excitement. Let’s wait and see who will win the game.
- Key players for GUY are Raymon Reifer, Chris Barnwell, Veerasammy Permaul and Ramaal Lewis.
- Raymon Reifer has played 9 games and scored 319 runs with an average of 45.57.
- Chris Barnwell has played 9 games and scored 302 runs with an average of 37.75.
- Veerasammy Permaul has played 9 games and taken out 13 wickets.
- Ramaal Lewis has played 9 games and taken out 9 wickets.
West Indies Emerging
- Key players for WIE are Joshua Da Silva, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, and Ashmead Nedd.
- Joshua Da Silva has played 4 games and scored 202 runs with an average of 101.
- Justin Greaves has played 4 games and scored 186 runs with an average of 46.50.
- Keon Harding has played 4 games and taken out 14 splendid wickets.
- Ashmead Nedd has played 3 games and taken out 6 wickets.