GSW vs LAL Dream11 Prediction | LAL vs GSW Dream11 Prediction | Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Lakers Dream11 Prediction | Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors Dream11 Prediction | NBA Pre-Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
GSW vs LAL, NBA Pre-Season 2019
STAPLES, Los Angeles, CA
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:00 AM
In the NBA Pre-Season 2019, we have Golden State Warriors squaring off against Los Angeles Lakers at STAPLES, Los Angeles, CA.
LAL vs GSW Dreams 11 Preview
It is the NBA Basketball World Cup 2019 league. This league, the Golden State team already played 2 matches. In those 2 matches, the Golden State team won 1 match and lost 1 match. This team started the first match against the Lakers team and that match lost the Golden State team. In the nest match, the Golden State team won the match against the Timberwolves team. In point tables, the Golden State team lost 1 match won 1 match and their team has a 0.5 winning percentage in the point tables. Golden State team is in the Western Conference point tables. So, the Golden State team is in the 7th position in the NBA Basketball league point tables.
GSW vs LAL Dreams 11 Prediction
On the other hand, the Lakers team played the last match against the Brooklyn Nets team and that match the Lakers team lost the match. Already, the Lakers team played 3 matches and that 3 matches won 1 match and lost 2 matches. This team also in the Western Conference point tables. In point tables, the Lakers team won 1 match and lost 2 match and their team has 0.3 winning percentage in the point tables. So, the Lakers team is in the 11th position in the NBA Basketball league point tables. In the next match, the Lakers will be playing against the Golden State team. Already both teams played one match this season.
Head to Head
- Golden State and the Lakers team have faced 1 head to head recorded in the NBA Basketball league.
- In that match, the Lakers team recorded the match against the Golden State team.
Golden State Warriors
- For the Golden State Warriors, the key players will be Alec Burks and Ky Bowman.
- Alec Burks is 28 years old and he is the Shooting Guard player of this team.
- Ky Bowman is the Point Guard player and he is 22 years old. He obtained 8 average points.
- For Lakers, the key players will be Avery Bradley and Devontae Cacok.
- Avery Bradley is 28 years old and he is the Shooting Guard player of this team. He is the most experienced player on this team. He scored many in the last match.
- Devontae Cacok is the Power Forward player of this team and he is 23 years old.
GSW vs LAL - Team Squad
Golden State Warriors: Ky Bowman, Alec Burks, Willie Cauley-Stein, Marquese Chriss, Stephen Curry, Jacob Evans, Draymond Green, Andrew Harrison, Damion Lee, Kevon Looney, Alfonzo McKinnie, Eric Paschall, Jordan Poole, Glenn Robinson III, D'Angelo Russell, Alen Smailagic, Omari Spellman, Klay Thompson, Juan Toscano-Anderson
Los Angeles Lakers: Kostas Antetokounmpo, Avery Bradley, Devontae Cacok, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Troy Daniels, Anthony Davis, Jared Dudley, Danny Green, Talen Horton-Tucker, Dwight Howard, Demetrius Jackson, LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma, JaVale McGee, Zach Norvell Jr., Rajon Rondo, David Stockton
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.