FLY vs HEA Dream11 Prediction | HEA vs FLY Dream11 Prediction | Flying Oryx vs Heat Stormers Dream11 Prediction | Heat Stormers vs Flying Oryx Dream11 Prediction | Qatar T10 League 2019 | 7th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
FLY vs HEA, 7th Match, Qatar T10 League 2019
West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:30 PM
In the Qatar T10 League 2019, we have Flying Oryx squaring off against Heat Stormers at West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha.
HEA vs FLY Dream11 Preview
In Qatar T10 League 2019, we have Flying Oryx at the top position in the points table with two points. So far they have completed a Team will be updated soon Team will be updated soon match and they have won that one match. FLY has started the campaign with the great victory of winning the first match of the tournament. In that match, they played against Pearl Gladiators and won by 9 wickets. The opponent PEA batted first and scored 83 runs for the fall of 5 wickets at the end of 10 overs. Then, FLY chased the target and scored 85 runs for the fall of only one wicket in the 7.4 overs itself. They have given a good start and let's see whether they will keep up this form or not in the upcoming matches.
FLY vs HEA Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Heat Stormers takes the 4th position in the points table with zero points scored in their account. So far they have played one match and lost that one match. Their first match was against the team Falcon Hunters in which they lost by 6 wickets. HEA batted first and scored the 103 runs for the fall of 6 wickets at the end of 10 overs while the opponent team reached the target of 104 runs for the fall of 4 wickets at end of 10 overs. It was a painful loss for HEA. In spite of scoring good runs of 103, they lost in that match with one run. Their first failure would have strengthened them to take the win in the next match.
- Key players for FLY are Hussain Talat, Assad Borham, Naved Malik and H Singh.
- Hussain Talat is the left-handed batsman who has played one match and scored 59 runs out of 29 balls.
- Assad Borham is the right-handed batsman who has played one match and scored 20 runs out of 15 balls.
- Naved Malik is the right-arm fast-medium bowler who has played one match and taken out 2 wickets.
- H Singh is the bowling all-rounder who has played one match and taken out one wicket.
- Key players for HEA are Faisal Javed, Adnan Ilyas, Saqlain Arshad, and Mohammed Nadeem.
- Faisal Javed is the right-handed batsman who has played one match and scored 27 runs out of 26 balls.
- Adnan Ilyas is the batting all-rounder who has played one match and scored 18 runs out of 8 balls.
- Saqlain Arshad is the batting all-rounder who has played one match and scored 15 runs out of 10 balls.
- Mohammed Nadeem is the left-arm orthodox bowler who has played one match and has taken out 1 wicket.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 140 & 134
Highest Total: 179/4 (20 Ov) by QAT vs JER
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 142/4 (18.5 Ov) by QAT vs JER & 179/4 (20 Ov) by QAT vs JER
FLY vs HEA - Team Squad
Flying Oryx : Andre Fletcher, Aftab Alam, Krishmar Santokie, Hussain Talat, Sompal Kami, Kennar Lewis, Asif Raza, Abdul Shakoor, Amjad Gul, Musawar Shah, Imran Ashraf, Jassim Khan, Nouman Sarwar, Harmandeep Singh, Bilawal Iqbal, Bilal Butt, Assad Borham, Valeed Veetil, Naveed Malik, Asif Raja
Heat Stormers: Manpreet Gony, Naeem Islam, Mohammad Shahzad, Sikandar Raza, Mohammad Shahid, Andri Berenger, Fazal Rahman Zazai, Sufyan Mehmood, Batin Shah, Rohit Paudel, Mohammad Irfan Jnr, Scott Edwards, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Gayan Munaweera, Dharmang Patel, Owais Ahmed, Raja Amir, Imraz Rafi, Talal Ahmed, Afsarullah Khan, Satvir Singh
Note: Team will be updated soon
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.