FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
FCG vs MCFC, Hero Indian Super League
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda
Friday, March 05, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League, we have FC Goa squaring off against Mumbai City FC at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda.
FC Goa vs Mumbai City FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League, Semifinals – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) will be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It is a first semi-final match of the league and first-leg match. Today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). MCFC holds the first position in the league standings, with 40 points in their account. So far, they played total of 20 matches in ISL, Regular Season-2020-21, in which they have won 12 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The total goals for the team are 35 and against the team are 18. In the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 28th, in which MCFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for MCFC. Before this success, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 24th, in which MCFC has scored 6 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for MCFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is W W L L D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches of semi-final matches, in order to move final round in the Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this semi-final first-leg match or not.
FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team FC Goa (FCG). FCG holds the fourth position in the league standings, with 31 points in their account. So far, they played total of 20 matches, in which they have won 7 matches, tied 10 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 31 and against the team are 23. In the last match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 28th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Before this match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on Feb 21st, in which FCG has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for FCG. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W W D D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches of semi-final matches, in order to move final round in the Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this semi-final first-leg match or not.
FC Goa (FCG) – Key Players
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
FCG vs MCFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: D W W D D
Mumbai City FC: W W L L D
FCG vs MCFC – Team Squad
FC Goa (FCG): Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Amey Ranawade, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán, Hugo Boumous, Sourav Das, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Cy Goddard, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Pranjal Bhumij, Vikram Singh, Farukh Choudhary
FCG vs MCFC – Probable Playing 11
FC Goa: Mohammad Nawaz, Iván Garrido, James Donachie, Sanson Pereira, Seriton Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortíz, Seminlen Doungel
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Hernán, Sarthak Golui, Mandar Desai, Mohammad Rakip, Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Rowllin Borges, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Raynier Fernandes, Adam Le Fondre
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
FCG vs MCFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that Mumbai City FC has clear supremacy over FC Goa. FCG-team has reaches 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. In FCG-team, head coach Sergio Lobera, Mandar Rao Dessai, Ahmed Jahouh and 2 more players were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for FCG team. But FCG team has new arrivals of foreign players Igor Angulo, Ivan Gonzalez, Jorge Ortiz and Brandon Fernandes became the advantage for their team. Their squad always has been a mix of blend and youth experience and that has been the key to their success. Even though many of their big stars have left, the manner in which Lobera set up the base for this team should continue to help them. On the other hand, MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. The club has acquired many a key player from FC Goa, including the likes of Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai. Some of the other key signings include the arrivals of star forward Bartholomew Ogbeche from Kerala Blasters and English striker Adam Le Fondre from Sydney FC. They have undergone a major squad overhaul as a significantly strengthened unit. They are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 & 2, in which MCFC-team has won the match in round-1 by scoring 1:0 goals and both the teams have managed to draw the match in round-2 by scoring 3:3 goals. So, we expect MCFC to win this semi-final first-leg match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.