FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
FCG vs MCFC, Hero Indian Super League
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams FC Goa (FCG) and Mumbai City FC (MCFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21. This match with take place at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda.
FC Goa vs Mumbai City FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) will be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) for the sixth match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the second match for MCFC in ISL – 2020-21. MCFC holds the eleventh position in the league standings. MCFC is yet to score points for their team. So far, they played total of one match, in which they have lost the match.
They played their first match against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on November 21st. In that MCFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal. As a result it ended in a defeat for MCFC. Their losing streak is one. MCFC, being at the bottom first position in ISL 2020-21 points table. They must try harder to take wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team FC Goa (FCG). It will be the second match for FCG in Indian Super League – 2020-21. FCG holds the fourth position in the league standings, with one point in their account. So far, they played total of one match, in which they have tied the match. They played their first match against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on November 22nd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. FCG, being at the top five positions in ISL league standings – They should play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
FC Goa (FCG) – Key Players
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league. In ISL-2020-21, he only scored 2 goals at last few minutes of the match.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. Adam scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
FC Goa Team Details
Goa is a professional football club based out of Goa that competes in the Indian Super League (ISL) and is the current holder of the Super Cup. FCG has been one of the most consistent teams in the ISL – reaching 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. FCG is delighted to announce INDINEWS as the Club’s Title Sponsor for the 2020-21 season of the Hero Indian Super League. They became the first Indian club to seal a spot in the AFC Champions League. After three years of Sergio Lobera at the helm, Goa has replaced him with another Spaniard Juan Ferrando, to take the team forward.
However, the two-time finalists will be hoping to make it third time lucky, as they begin life under new head-coach Juan Ferrando. They have seen some major departures from their camp during the summer. Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai moved to Mumbai City FC, along with head-coach Sergio Lobera. They have roped in a new crop of foreign players, namely defender players Ivan Gonzalez and James Donachie, midfielders Alberto Noguera and Jorge Ortiz, and forward players Igor Angulo. The FC Goa management has done well to rebuild their squad with a mix of youth and experience.
Mumbai City FC Team Details
The 2020–21 Mumbai City FC season will be the seventh season in the history of Indian Super League club Mumbai City. After failing to qualify for the playoffs the previous season, head coach Jorge Costa was relieved of his duties. He was replaced by Goa head coach Sergio Lobera. The club has acquired many a key player from FC Goa, including the likes of Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai. Some of the other key signings include the arrivals of star forward Bartholomew Ogbeche from Kerala Blasters and loaned in English striker Adam Le Fondre from Sydney FC.
MCFC have undergone a major squad overhaul and are heading into the seventh edition of the ISL as a significantly strengthened unit. MCFC did not retain any of their foreign players heading into the summer transfer window. Defensive lynchpin Pratik Chaudhari departed for Bengaluru FC while left-back Subhasish Bose penned a bumper multi-year deal at ATK Mohun Bagan. Other domestic players such as Anwar AIi Jr. and Mohammed Rafique were also released by the club. Domestic arrivals include Mohamad Rakip, Farukh Choudhary, Tondonba Singh and young prospect Vikram Partap Singh.
FCG vs MCFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: D W L W W
Mumbai City FC: L L L W W
FCG vs MCFC – Team Squad
FC Goa (FCG): Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Noguera, Jorge Ortíz, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Phrangki Buam, Igor Angulo, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Seminlen Doungel, Makan Chote, Redeem Tlang, Devendra Dhaku Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Amey Ranawade, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán, Hugo Boumous, Sourav Das, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Cy Goddard, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Pranjal Bhumij, Vikram Singh, Farukh Choudhary
FCG vs MCFC – Probable Playing 11
FC Goa: Mohammad Nawaz, Iván Garrido, James Donachie, Sanson Pereira, Seriton Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortíz, Seminlen Doungel
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Hernán, Sarthak Golui, Mandar Desai, Mohammad Rakip, Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Rowllin Borges, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Raynier Fernandes, Adam Le Fondre
FCG vs MCFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that FC Goa has clear supremacy over Mumbai City FC. FCG-team has reaches 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. In FCG-team, head coach Sergio Lobera, Mandar Rao Dessai, Ahmed Jahouh and 2 more players were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for FCG team. For MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21.
Already a decent goal scoring side with 25 goals in 18 matches last season, they are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. But FCG team has new arrivals of foreign players Igor Angulo, Ivan Gonzalez, Jorge Ortiz and Brandon Fernandes became the advantage for their team. Their squad always has been a mix of blend and youth experience and that that has been the key to their success. Even though many of their big stars have left, the manner in which Lobera set up the base for this team should continue to help them. We expect FCG to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.