FCG vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | HFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
FCG vs HFC, Hero Indian Super League
Sunday, February 28, 2021 05:00 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have FC Goa squaring off against Hyderabad at Fatorda Stadium.
FC Goa vs Hyderabad Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, FC Goa (FCG) will be faced off against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) for the 109th match of the league. FCG vs HFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Hyderabad FC (HFC). It will be the 20th match for HFC in ISL – 2020-21. HFC holds the fifth position in the league standings, with 28 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 6 matches, tied 10 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 27 and against the team are 19. In the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 22nd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on Feb 16th, in which HFC has scored 4 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for HFC. Their losing streak is 3 and winning streak is 6. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W D D W. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
FCG vs HFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team FC Goa (FCG). It will be the 20th match for FCG in Indian Super League – 2020-21. FCG holds the fourth position in the league standings, with 30 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 7 matches, tied 9 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 31 and against the team are 23. In the last match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on Feb 21st, in which FCG has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for FCG.
Before this success, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 17th, in which FCG has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for FCG. Their form in the last 5 matches is W W D D D. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
FC Goa (FCG) – Key Players
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
Hyderabad (HFC) – Key Players
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. Subrata managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. His goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
FCG vs HFC – Recent Form
FC Goa: W W D D D
Hyderabad: D W D D W
FCG vs HFC – Team Squad
FC Goa (FCG): Dheeraj Singh, Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Alberto Noguera Ripoll, Jorge Ortíz Mendoza, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Kiyam Amarjit Singh, Phrangki Buam, Makan Winkle Chote, Redeem Tlang, Edu Bedia, Glan Martins, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Adil Khan, Igor Angulo Alboniga, Devendra Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
Hyderabad (HFC): Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Sankar Roy, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Sahil Panwar, Ashish Rai, Néstor Gordillo, Roland Alberg, Lluís Sastre, João Victor , Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Halicharan Narzary, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojari, Sweden Fernandes, Mark Zothanpuia, Joel Chianese, Aridane , Liston Colaco, Lalawmpuia, Francisco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Ishan Dey
FCG vs HFC – Probable Playing 11
FC Goa: Dheeraj Singh, Adil Khan, James Donachie, Saviour Gama, Seriton Fernandes , Alberto Noguera Ripoll, Glan Martins , Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo Alboniga , Jorge Ortíz Mendoza, Alexander Jesuraj
Hyderabad: Laxmikant Kattimani, Konsham Singh, Odei Onaindia, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Lluís Sastre, João Victor, Halicharan Narzary, Joel Chianese, Aridane, Liston Colaco
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
FCG vs HFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that FC Goa has clear supremacy over Hyderabad FC. HFC was debut in last season. HFC played four pre-season games before the start of the league season. They fell to a 0-2 loss to Kerala Blasters, and played out a competitive 1-1 draw with Bengaluru FC. HFC have a balanced squad as well with several youngsters. They have experienced foreigners like Aridane Santana, Lluis Sastre, and Joel Chianese to act as the spine of the side.
On the other hand, FCG-team has reaches 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. In FCG-team, head coach Sergio Lobera, Mandar Rao Dessai, Ahmed Jahouh and 2 more players were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for FCG team. But FCG team has new arrivals of foreign players Igor Angulo, Ivan Gonzalez, Jorge Ortiz and Brandon Fernandes became the advantage for their team. Their squad always has been a mix of blend and youth experience and that has been the key to their success. Even though many of their big stars have left, the manner in which Lobera set up the base for this team should continue to help them. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which FCG-team has won the match by scoring 2:1 goals. So, we expect FCG to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.